• Publisher: Fuusio Apps
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (5)
App description: FUUSIO LOGIC PUZZLE EVOLVED

stylish unique novel puzzle experience
invert rotate shift your brains
challenging addictive mind bending 200 Levels



FUUSIO is a challenging puzzle game based on a truly original and unique idea.

The objective of the game is to remove all Shape Blocks from a grid. Each Shape Block consists of 1 to 8 colored tiles. When a Shape Block is modified to consist of 9 tiles of the same color, it is disposed from the grid.

Shape Blocks can be modified or moved by combining them with other matching Shape Blocks or with Operator Blocks (e.g. Shift, Rotate, Mask, Move, or Color). Operator Blocks can be also modified or moved by using Operator Blocks. This puzzle mechanics makes FUUSIO truly unique.

The extensive set of Operator Block types provides means for creating a variety of different types of puzzle levels.

Puzzle grid sizes are from 3x3 to 6x6 grid cells, but even 3x3 levels can be quite challenging to solve.

The first version of the game comes with 200 levels. More levels will be added on each update release.

Game Center support with a Leaderboard is included. Please note that the Game Center Leaderboard shows only the total scores that are earned from solving non-tutorial levels. So, you need first to complete the tutorial before you get any scores from solving the levels.

One more thing: The name of the game 'Fuusio' is a Finnish word meaning 'fusion'.

Fuusio's comments:
Hi,

I am happy to announce that FUUSIO puzzle game is now available in all App Stores





FUUSIO Blog: http://fuusiopuzzle.blogspot.com

Game play video on YouTube:


Youtube link | Pop Up
06-19-2012, 06:23 AM
#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by s💩💩💩💩💩7 View Post
As soon as the Universal update is available, I am getting this. Fuusio looks to be really interesting.
Ok. I need to hurry up then Less sleep, more coding ...
06-19-2012, 10:58 PM
#52
I got Fuusio yesterday for my ipad and am enjoying it a lot. Even tho it isn't universal, it doesn't seem to matter for this.

What I WOULD like to see is a way to have a second game going. My 21 year old daughter often uses my ipad and it would be nice to have a way for us each to have our own separate games/statistics. I realize we can both play, but once I hand it off to her, she'll surpass my level quickly and then I have to remember what levels I have completed and which I have to work on. There are a number of games that this is an issue, but I think with this one specificly it would just be nice :-)

06-20-2012, 12:56 AM
#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesfantina View Post
I got Fuusio yesterday for my ipad and am enjoying it a lot. Even tho it isn't universal, it doesn't seem to matter for this.

What I WOULD like to see is a way to have a second game going. My 21 year old daughter often uses my ipad and it would be nice to have a way for us each to have our own separate games/statistics. I realize we can both play, but once I hand it off to her, she'll surpass my level quickly and then I have to remember what levels I have completed and which I have to work on. There are a number of games that this is an issue, but I think with this one specificly it would just be nice :-)
Thanks for the feedback! User accounts would be indeed a very nice feature. Funny that this requirement has not crossed my mind previously. My own kid loves to play Fuusio puzzles as well, but he has his own iPod touch I will add this feature to my to-do list.
06-20-2012, 08:45 AM
#54
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 423
I feel like an idiot, but the shift blocks never seem to do what I expect them to and I'm not sure I understand them.

When I see a shift block pointing up, here's what I assume will happen - every square within my block will shift up if space is available. Instead, it seems like they sometimes shift down. I'm guessing the blank spaces are the ones shifting, but even that seems to be iffy. I know there's some sort of consistent behavior here, but I just can't figure out what it is.

When I look at the Info screen for the shift block, for instance, the first picture confuses me. It looks like the leftmost blank square moves up -- makes sense. What's happening with the middle? Why wouldn't the filled blue square be pushed to the bottom by the shifting blank blocks?

(love the game, by the way)
06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
#55
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben! View Post
I feel like an idiot, but the shift blocks never seem to do what I expect them to and I'm not sure I understand them.

When I see a shift block pointing up, here's what I assume will happen - every square within my block will shift up if space is available. Instead, it seems like they sometimes shift down. I'm guessing the blank spaces are the ones shifting, but even that seems to be iffy. I know there's some sort of consistent behavior here, but I just can't figure out what it is.

When I look at the Info screen for the shift block, for instance, the first picture confuses me. It looks like the leftmost blank square moves up -- makes sense. What's happening with the middle? Why wouldn't the filled blue square be pushed to the bottom by the shifting blank blocks?

(love the game, by the way)
If you shift a square over the edge of a block, it will appear on the opposite line.
I.e. if you shift a square over the top line, it will appear at the bottom line. If you shift a square over the right line, it will appear on the left side.
It's like on many video games, i.e. Asteroids: If you ship leave the screen on the bottom, it appear on the top again. (-:

@fuusio: 4x4: Locomotion IV is a beast of a level. I've tried (so i think) every possible move, but i don't see the right way....
06-20-2012, 10:49 AM
#56
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 423
Ah -- that makes sense. I'm not in a position right now to check it out, but if that's the case then I feel sort of embarrassed for missing it. Thanks!
06-20-2012, 11:24 AM
#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by meril View Post
If you shift a square over the edge of a block, it will appear on the opposite line.
I.e. if you shift a square over the top line, it will appear at the bottom line. If you shift a square over the right line, it will appear on the left side.
It's like on many video games, i.e. Asteroids: If you ship leave the screen on the bottom, it appear on the top again. (-:

@fuusio: 4x4: Locomotion IV is a beast of a level. I've tried (so i think) every possible move, but i don't see the right way....
That was a good explanation how the Shift Block works I admit that this particular block and some features of the FUUSIO puzzle mechanism are bit nerdy.

Locomotion IV is one of my favorite levels. It feels impossible to solve, but solution is quite obvious - once you figure it out. Even I had difficulties to solve it after I forgot the solution - then I used something like 25 minutes to solve it.
06-20-2012, 11:52 AM
#58
Playing Fuusio, simply magnificent!
Very smart and fresh, the interface is brilliant too.
06-22-2012, 03:27 PM
#59
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,264
This just dropped in price to Free! I hope the Universal release is still planned.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-22-2012, 03:32 PM
#60
Midnight Sun Celebration - FUUSIO free for weekend

We are celebrating Midnight Sun here in Scandinavia right now. I want to join the celebration by providing FUUSIO as a free app during this weekend. Enjoy! I hope you like the game

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.