06-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuusio View Post
We are celebrating Midnight Sun here in Scandinavia right now. I want to join the celebration by providing FUUSIO as a free app during this weekend. Enjoy! I hope you like the game

Thank you and hail to the midnight sun!

I guess this means you are working late into the night on the update, without need to burn the midnight oil. ;-)

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s💩💩💩💩💩7 View Post
Thank you and hail to the midnight sun!

I guess this means you are working late into the night on the update, without need to burn the midnight oil. ;-)
Yep, exactly

07-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Locomotion 4

Hi, can anybody else confirm that locomotion 4 is possible? I'm going crazy
07-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratzes View Post
Hi, can anybody else confirm that locomotion 4 is possible? I'm going crazy
D'oh. I checked that level myself, and realized that I had messed up with my version control. The fixed version of "Locomotion IV" did not make into v1.1 as I intended.

I am sorry for all inconvenience and insanity that this buggy and unsolvable level may have caused.

A fix is on the way - I have an upgrade in the works.
07-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Cannot wait for the update. Will it contain the level editor? Fuusio is still among my top ios puzzle games - and I have plenty. Keep up the good work, let's hope that good reviews and word of mouth will make this gem a hit.

Last edited by Fimb; 07-13-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Spelling
07-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fimb View Post
Cannot wait for the update. Will it contain the level editor? Fuusio is still among my top ios puzzle games - and I have plenty. Keep up the good work, let's hope that good reviews and word of mouth will make this gem a hit.
I have been on summer vacation and away from Fuusio development for some time. I will continue development of the upgrade next week. As I have posted previously, the upgrade will feature at least the following:
  • Swipe gesture for fusing blocks
  • Universal app support
  • New levels
  • Improved tutorial
  • A fix for Locomotion IV level

I am very pleased for the all feedback and improvement ideas I have received so far. Thank you very much!

I would be interested to know what additional features or improvements you would like to see in the next upgrade.

FYI, I am planning to provide in-app level editor (requested by many players), but I do not have unfortunately time to implement it for the next upgrade.
11-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Just checking in on this app to ask how the app update is going? I'm still very keen to play this on my iPad...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid NEW!
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
12-21-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm happy to learn that there as still TA forum members interested about the status of Fuusio. Unfortunately, the development of Fuusio has been on hold for a couple of months. The end of the year has been quite busy for me, for instance, I had to switch my job. However, my overall situation is now a bit better, and I'm able to resume the development right after holidays. And yes, the main target of the next version is to provide iPad support.