Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-31-2012, 09:55 AM

Actually, I systematically checked the House of Clocks and found both items on Ales path when the two of them have to split up.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:15 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to KusanagiShiro Send a message via MSN to KusanagiShiro Send a message via Yahoo to KusanagiShiro Send a message via Skype™ to KusanagiShiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie345 View Post
I am stuck there too! Can anyone help please? Thank you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakfyre View Post
ok i have 8 out 0f the nine blocks needed in vaskaver mines but i cant seem to locate the last one i think i know where it is but i cant figure out how to cross this pit (see attachment) any help?
I cannot figure that out either. PLEASE HELP. IMMEDIATE HELP REQUESTED
Old 06-27-2012, 01:09 AM

Default Across age dx iPhone - urgent!!!

Please someone could help me? I found the nine blocks red and blues , but i don't find the right pattern. I tryied every combinato but every time respond that isn't the right pattern. Please please Please could someone help me???? Thanks a lot and excuse for my english
Old 07-25-2012, 10:08 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggiodisole View Post
Please someone could help me? I found the nine blocks red and blues , but i don't find the right pattern. I tryied every combinato but every time respond that isn't the right pattern. Please please Please could someone help me???? Thanks a lot and excuse for my english
They need to have the blue blocks in the shape of a T then fill the red blocks in the 4 remaining spots.

I'm a late comer to the game, can't believe I never ran across this game. I just wanted to say it was definitely one of the best games I've invested in. Although I didn't quite make it to the 15 hour mark :P. (Think I beat it in just over 11 hours with probably a couple of hours of the game just sitting there running due to being a busy father lol)

I liked the challenges of the puzzles, a couple even had me a tad stumped, most of which you can find by reading through the thread as I did after I beat the game. I managed to make it about 80 pages in before I finally decided to write about my experience myself.

I managed to defeat the game under level 50 which I'm guessing by most of what I read is actually under the recommended levels, so that made me happy. I didn't get the two best weapons or leave the House of Clocks to upgrade the best armor either. And I forgot about having the rusty clock lol, I'm sure that would've made it tons easier.

I dunno if the game had ever been updated for the new iPad's retina display or not, but if it wasn't I'd like to say the graphics were still completely smooth and crisp. If it was, great job.

For anyone struggling with money, and I don't know if it was ever covered in this thread as I really can't bring myself to read another 70+ pages, as soon as you can buy the rebirth stone you should never run into money problems again.

For starters, before you spend your money them save them and your money to buy the Saint Tunic (26,000 G). Once you have enough to buy 1 your money problems are over. Go to the rebirth place and go to the past and drop the tunic and go back to the present and pick it up. Grab Ales and go to the store and sell it for a whopping 52,000 G. Rinse and repeat grabbing more and more tunics and stones, before you know it you'll have more money than you know what to do with. Just make sure you CAN buy the rebirth stones first, I don't think it takes too long for it to show up in the girl's shop. It may seem like a tedious or boring way to go about it, but I promise it takes all of 5 minutes to go from nothing to a few hundred thousand.

Also, if you like to leave your item slots open for something other than a golden apple to keep you alive if you're struggling, buy soulrocks and rebirth them from the past and they turn into elixers, which keep you alive and don't take up your item slots.

Overall I'm looking forward to Across Age 2 and I'll be stopping by that forum shortly to give any ideas I may have for it. Great game
Old 07-26-2012, 12:22 AM

Thanks a lot!!! I love this game and now i'm waiting for "oceanhorn: monster Of uncharted seas" prObably will be' best of Zelda!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:35 AM

Default house of clock 2nd time

i have akey from violet and i stuck in house of clock a long time.
i cant go anywhere
please tell me
what do i do for 1st clue?

i cant do that

thank you
Old 09-16-2012, 05:31 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I saw your page and I thought you could help. I have been stuck for two weeks now. I have successfully drained the sea. Upon entering back into the dungeon i do not know what to do. I got the spiked boots and opened every chest available to me. The spider web is up to the west, Ihavent killed a boss in this dungeon yet. To the north the door needs a key and the room is empty besides some monsters, To the east there are a number of islands with water inbetween them. Ales can throw ceska onto one but then she cannot get off that one without jumping into the water. I've seen conversations about a bridge and some head statues, but what do head statues look like and where are they in the dungeon. Also the room to the east from what i can see from the west side of the room doesnt have any statues in it. Please help, I would like to continue playing the game.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingstar868 View Post
I just could not get it! I saw something on Youtube to get Ceska on the head of Ales. I don't know how to do the trick. Anybody can help?

Also in forest cave, I seem to get nowhere: don't know where to get fireball spell. Could I solve the problem if I know how to climb walls?

Many many thanks!
I just started the free version and could not resist it so I bought the full version yesterday.
Did u get an answer to how to get them on top of each other to climb walls, ive been stuck on this for 3 days please help!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:12 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.x

Hello Forum...

I can't find any decent information on how to drain the Ujammi beach to get to the sea cave. It must be something simple since I can't find a single post on the subject.

I've already gotten to battle the final boss!! It just bugs me that I can't figure out how to lower the bars to the gate on the island a second time (I don't see what good that would do... so I don't think that is the answer... since the it just led to a square that you jump down into), or to find a switch to drain that beach. Where is this elusive switch- in the ruins...or on the beach somewhere?

I have access to the beach entrance to the Ujammi ruins of course.
I have literally spent many days trying to figure it out.
Ceska /Ales are in levels in the 70's because I tried so long.

Obviously there is nothing critical in the Sea Cave for me to get. I have completed everything else and it is
the last conquest for me. (I am missing one of the 3 dolls still that you get from trading.
I have the Rune Staff, Excalibur, the new Dragon Armors etc. I bump into enemies and they die because I am so strong. But I am still bothered that there are still unexplored areas in the game!

Can you give me any sort of exact instructions how to drain the beach after I already completed the ruins?

Any help is appreciated!! Google has produced no answers!

Last edited by Agoura_Steve; 11-19-2012 at 11:26 AM..
Old 12-28-2012, 11:04 PM

Default T formation

I've got all the blocks but don't know how to place them