Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 06-30-2012, 11:54 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

When i press square he just shoots straight away... :s lol

Will play around wen i get home
Old 07-01-2012, 06:02 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Very pleased with the Wipeout DLC it's more like how I imagined enjoying my Vita before I bought it. I liked 2048 but it never felt like a real Wipeout to me there was just something a bit off with the tracks and feel and I think I posted before here before it was my most disappointing game.

I've completely changed my mind now easily the best DLC I've ever bought, I've never played the PS3 version before but it's much more in line with my expectations.
Only downside is I had to fill my card up with suitable Wipeout style tracks as 2048's tracklist was way to limited.

Modnation Racers is ok also but I have to admit I haven't given it very much of my time as yet or tried to make my own tracks or anything, it's probably worth the 8.99 though.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:02 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just realized that there aren't any new Vita releases at all in July. I hope Sony has been saving PS1 support and Vita Game Heaven for this month. Otherwise, it's going to be a long wait until Sound Shapes is released August 7.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:12 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
Just realized that there aren't any new Vita releases at all in July. I hope Sony has been saving PS1 support and Vita Game Heaven for this month. Otherwise, it's going to be a long wait until Sound Shapes is released August 7.
There's supposed to be several PSN games releasing sometime in the next few weeks, but no dates are actually set- mostly vague estimates. Hoping Strangers Wrath HD comes soon.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:42 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
When i press square he just shoots straight away... :s lol

Will play around wen i get home
I know in MGS2 you have to hold square. Not sure if it's the same in MGS3.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:45 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Location: You'll get there eventually if you just go this way: -->

Since there isn't much comming in July I'll probably get the MGS HD Collection, but first I'll have to complete the wipeout DLC.

Looks so amazing.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:00 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Just started a beginner website please come take a look and give me feedback etc or ideas for new content-still in starting stages so alot of the pages are blank... But will have info on there soon

Check it out:

Http://psvitainfo.weebly.com

Thanks
Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
Just started a beginner website please come take a look and give me feedback etc or ideas for new content-still in starting stages so alot of the pages are blank... But will have info on there soon

Check it out:

Http://psvitainfo.weebly.com

Thanks
Site looks good, nice and clean layout and I already know you're an enthusiast, so I'll have a regular read m8.

btw - No forced advertising, what's the catch with Weebly??
Old 07-02-2012, 06:01 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

As you wanted feedback: I'm not too keen on the site name, sounds a bit like a system overview heading - this isn't helped by lack of a logo, something to distinguish the site.

You have - Playstation Vita Information and PS Vita Information on your homepage... and the URL - Http://psvitainfo.weebly.com I would pick one and keep it uniform anytime you're referring to the site. 'Information' is a long, boring and formal word imo, so I'd stick with 'info'. Personally, I'd also scrap 'Playstation', for 'PS'. (added benefit of matching the URL)

PS Vita Info

Where you have the site name + pic of Vita.. site name is already above the tabs, you don't need it twice. This could be a news section with pics linking etc - much like gamespot/ign - on a more simplistic scale - but there isn't anything 'useful' on the homepage as it is now.

If you can, delete 'HOME' (above your welcome blurb), it isn't necessary.

These are just some initial thoughts and nitpicking, I generally like how you've got everything set, it's a great start.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:30 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrEaKBEaT View Post

As you wanted feedback: I'm not too keen on the site name, sounds a bit like a system overview heading - this isn't helped by lack of a logo, something to distinguish the site.

You have - Playstation Vita Information and PS Vita Information on your homepage... and the URL - Http://psvitainfo.weebly.com I would pick one and keep it uniform anytime you're referring to the site. 'Information' is a long, boring and formal word imo, so I'd stick with 'info'. Personally, I'd also scrap 'Playstation', for 'PS'. (added benefit of matching the URL)

PS Vita Info

Where you have the site name + pic of Vita.. site name is already above the tabs, you don't need it twice. This could be a news section with pics linking etc - much like gamespot/ign - on a more simplistic scale - but there isn't anything 'useful' on the homepage as it is now.

If you can, delete 'HOME' (above your welcome blurb), it isn't necessary.

These are just some initial thoughts and nitpicking, I generally like how you've got everything set, it's a great start.
Hey awesome thanks for that was already gonna get rid of 'Home' bit lol, was a bit annoyed cos ps vita world was taken

And theres no catch with Weebly! weird i know but yeah all free-you need to go premium to add media stuff which sucks but i can always add youtube links i guess

Cheers for input