Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-15-2012, 04:56 PM

Default Unable to save, did use lower-case email

Hi all, has anyone else had trouble lately with cloud uploads? I did see the email earlier in the thread which mentioned using lower-case. That didn't work for me, nor did using a different email address. I do get the emails with my 4-digit code.

I am prepping my ipad for sale and need to transfer my games from the ipad to the ipod touch (yes, I'm downgrading). I made an in-app purchase or 2 and would like to not lose those or have to start over.

Any tips for solving this would be appreciated (besides the lower-case email as I already tried that...lol). Thanks!
Old 12-16-2012, 11:20 AM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

Default Aralon keeps crashing

Hi,
I am unable to enter icefang's lair (moutain pass) located on the outlands map. Everytime I try to enter, the application crashes. Any tips as to how to avoid that, will be appreciated.

Also, I wanted to know if my stats are good, I have not enhanced all my stuff yet but still:
Lvl 43 warrior
Attack 311
Critical 19%
Health 2064
Energy 2264
Defense 242
Parry 60%
Block 0%

I wield two axes- look cool
Also, I killed both ug and og. I didnt know I could get the power to levitate from helga's ring but oh well- I was just starting out.

Also, I was able to kill Uthru at lvl 42. I thought other quests might be the problem (why I was unable to enter the mountain pass).

Anyway, any ideas as to how I should approach the situation?

Thanks.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooby View Post
Hi all, has anyone else had trouble lately with cloud uploads? I did see the email earlier in the thread which mentioned using lower-case. That didn't work for me, nor did using a different email address. I do get the emails with my 4-digit code.

I am prepping my ipad for sale and need to transfer my games from the ipad to the ipod touch (yes, I'm downgrading). I made an in-app purchase or 2 and would like to not lose those or have to start over.

Any tips for solving this would be appreciated (besides the lower-case email as I already tried that...lol). Thanks!
Same here, cloud saves don't work. Any chance for iCloud support in the future?
Old 12-18-2012, 08:18 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I'm stuck on "The Plan" quest. When I talk to Darius, he tells me to do some research at the library on magical objects that could help unmask Merificus. So far so good, I accept the quest, go to the library, find the relevant book, read it, and return to Darius. That's when I realize that Darius is asking me to do the very same quest over again. So I accept it again, and go to my quest list, only to realize that it's not there. I keep accepting the quest over and over again but it never gets added to my quest list, and Darius refuses to recognize that I've already completed the task.

Any ideas on how I can proceed, or do I have to restart the game?
Old 12-21-2012, 05:20 PM

Default Aralon Sword and Shadow

Hi there I have Aralon Sword and shadow and I think it's great, but there's is one minor problem I am experiencing, I have the game on a second generation iPod touch and I cannot get into the outlands mountain pass, I have tried many times and still have had no luck if anyone could help or give advice to get in it would be much appreciated because I love this game cannot get enough of it. Cheers
Old 12-21-2012, 05:26 PM

Hi there sorry but I do not have a solution to your request but would like to tell you that you are not the only one experiencing this problem. May I also get a message if you find a solution, and also are you using a second generation iPod touch.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:53 AM

Hi there did you end up finding a solution to the problem on your iPod 2nd gen, I am in the same situation you were or are in. Cheers
Old 12-23-2012, 05:26 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

there is definately an issue with the cloud saves. i tried to upload a save and it said unregistered email, even with the lowercase email and having recieved the pin. Any chance of a fix?
Old 02-02-2013, 01:35 PM

omg cloud storage is working!! I had forgotten about this thread until I went to delete more stuff from my iPad (going to sell but slow in doing so). I wasn't expecting to be able to upload from the ipad and download to my ipod, but wth... it bloody worked! My ipod touch now has the saved game from my ipad.

So if it failed for you before, give it a shot, and do it quickly before it breaks again lol. Don't forget to check for case sensitivity in the email, although I'm not sure if that matters.

/happydance
Old 04-10-2013, 02:42 AM

Default impressive

what a good game... i love it, i've almost finished it and i feel sad. Great game, hail to the developers from an elf warrior!