★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-20-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Hell yeah ! That would be great
Seconded - fantastic.
06-20-2012, 09:56 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
Should be fixed with the update I'm putting out alongside MANOS.
Good. I'll hold off from playin until then... Again...

07-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 406
Now working on support for iCade and iCade Mobile, which should be implemented some time next month
07-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
Now working on support for iCade and iCade Mobile, which should be implemented some time next month
Any news on that update that's supposed to make this more stable on 3rd gens?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
07-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 406
Doing what I can, I think it should be dealt with soon Hopefully the issue will be fixed at the same time as the iCade support added. If MANOS does well enough for me I'll grab myself a 3rd Gen for testing purposes. Just in case it doesn't fix it, the update clears the memory each time you lose a life, so if the slowdown does still occur it shouldn't stick around for long.
07-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
Doing what I can, I think it should be dealt with soon Hopefully the issue will be fixed at the same time as the iCade support added. If MANOS does well enough for me I'll grab myself a 3rd Gen for testing purposes. Just in case it doesn't fix it, the update clears the memory each time you lose a life, so if the slowdown does still occur it shouldn't stick around for long.
Sweet! Sounds good!
11-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 406
OK guys, I'm just about to submit a new update to AWESOME Land that improves performance and adds support for the iPhone 5's widescreen as well as full screen on the iPad (no more black letterboxing), and some new features. Hoping I can generate some new interest in this game which I'm still proud of despite some controversy.
11-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
OK guys, I'm just about to submit a new update to AWESOME Land that improves performance and adds support for the iPhone 5's widescreen as well as full screen on the iPad (no more black letterboxing), and some new features. Hoping I can generate some new interest in this game which I'm still proud of despite some controversy.
Still waiting with playing the game for the achievements update you promised ages ago :P
11-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 670
Game was just updated with iPhone 5 support and some other tweaks, unfortunately still no Gamecenter achievements