★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-26-2013, 03:22 PM
Hey Taito!
Will you please make Jungle King for the IOS? Please-PleasePlease!!!!!!
05-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I bet you pee'd your pants too!
U know it! I couldnt understand it.thiz warm sensation juz came over me out tha blue. It jus happened again for ExZeus 2 ?'s ^ wit thz devs 2 whr they can triggr bodily funkshunz? Imma hav 2 stock up. Ne1 want 2 contribute 2 sum funds 4 my adult diapers?

Wit th art on Mikado Defenders itz amazin. whowuldathunkit Taito/Square Enix. Th sound efx 7 music on my copy of R Type Final iz mezmerizing

DBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ

05-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedumbgamer View Post
Seems like Apple could sell a ton of controllers for iOS, if they offered one. Anyone ever heard if that will ever happen?
I think i read news somewhere from this forum that Apple is trying to make their own external controller.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Hey guys does Dariusburst SP run decent on iOS 8 on the iPhone 5/5s? Anyone know?
12-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Hey guys does Dariusburst SP run decent on iOS 8 on the iPhone 5/5s? Anyone know?
Works perfectly fine on my ipad, for sure it will also on the iphone
01-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Questions about the controls:

Relative touch available?

Is there an option to have the buttons on the left side of the screen?

I need to know before I buy.
01-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
Questions about the controls:

Relative touch available?

Is there an option to have the buttons on the left side of the screen?

I need to know before I buy.
Yes and yes. RT is the only control option available, and in the options menu you can change the layout of the virtual buttons.
01-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Great, thanks.

...Wait, what about iPhone 5 screen width?
Looks like the screenshots don't fit...
If there are borders, do the borders work to touch? For movement, at least?
Might be somewhat of a problem otherwise... I might be able to deal with it, but I might as well ask anyway.

...Bought it, and... Nope. The borders are non-functional. So I must deal with it. They really should've managed to have your movement still work there.

...And this thing has no screen rotation.
Home button on the left.
So I have to deal with that too. *sigh*
These sorts of things aren't supposed to happen anymore.

Last edited by Intendro; 01-03-2015 at 09:57 PM.
01-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Yeah, runs very smooth, but the screen is smaaaaaaaall..... they've not made it fit the 5s screen yet... so you just have to consider this aspect too.

FaceBook: Original Dex
GameCenter: OriginalDex
01-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalDex View Post
Yeah, runs very smooth, but the screen is smaaaaaaaall..... they've not made it fit the 5s screen yet... so you just have to consider this aspect too.
Thanks. I picked it up today. Plays well on an iPad. Too small for the iPhone 5s. I hope they fix that, but I'm not counting on it.