★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fascinating Single- and Multiplayer Strategy Game
Intense Audiovisual Experience
Based on the popular Flash Game with 25 Million Fans

80 Missions in an Exceptional Campaign Mode
A contaminated alien organism is about to die... Take a deep look inside, while it launches its final defense program. Enter a microscopic world of cells, neurons and DNA tentacles. Take control of the last antibody cells and save the entire species from extinction.

Make the Impossible Possible
You can cure the organism by capturing enemy cells. To do this, draw a line between green antibody and red enemy cells. This will launch DNA tentacles which drain energy from enemy cell cores and eventually overtake them. Keep an eye on your energy supply and boost your attacks by cutting the tentacles. Capture all enemy cells to secure a zone. Cure all zones and the life form will survive

Furious Enemy
Beware of an intelligent and wide awake enemy which fights back without ever giving up. Youll need to stay focused and master the art of Tentacle War in order to prevent the death of your host.

Online Multiplayer Mode
Invite your friends for exciting online battles. Use Matchmaking or Friend Invitation options.

- All New Game Experience
- Easy to Get Into, Hard to Put Down
- Retina Display Support
- Microscopic World
- Suspenseful Atmosphere
- 80 Single Player Missions
- Online Multiplayer via Game Center
- Original Soundtrack
- Perfect Touch Control

Future777's comments:
It's out! Tentacle Wars is finally available on iPhone

Update V2.0 coming in February 2013!

Trailer (from iPad version):
07-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Love this! I have waited for the iPhone version for a long time!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!

07-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
freak'n sweet!!! Love this one on the iPad... it'll be nice having it on my iPod so I can play it out and about. =oD
07-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Game Impressions

07-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Oooh, can't wait to finally try this! I was bummed when the initial release was iPad only but now it's MY time to play

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
07-18-2012, 12:18 PM
I used to have lots of fun with Supremacy Wars two years back on iOS. I found it superior to Galcon in almost every way imaginable, thanks to a rather deep inter-match progression system, more mechanics in matches (the arrow towers, mana fountains), the number of additional game modes, pre-designed maps, the story, different armies to play, bosses, etc.

For those who have played both, what does Tentacle Wars offer that Supremacy Wars did not, and is it enough to compensate for those mechanics that might not be present in Tentacle Wars?

Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
Oooh, can't wait to finally try this! I was bummed when the initial release was iPad only but now it's MY time to play
We should pretend that it was never released for iPad, and go "ahahahaha, tablet losers"

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona

Last edited by Ayjona; 07-18-2012 at 12:21 PM.
07-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Played the flash version a bit when the iPad version was released and it was very good, and Sanukus video showed a more complete version, so insta-buy tonight
07-18-2012, 03:09 PM
The video sold me - I'll give this a shot. I love the way two things can 'cancel each other out'.
07-18-2012, 08:18 PM
It's probably a good idea to just read the HD version thread. It answers most questions you might have about this game on there, I know it answered mine at least.
07-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Bought... been playing and its like the flash version, but a lot better and with GameCenter multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards. And a voice that reminds me of Supreme Commander

It a strategy game about cells and cell conquest, with tentacles to help you. Its good, been waiting for this since the iPad version and not dissapointed... Its a good as I wanted it to be

And GameCenter Online... Although the game is a little short, only 40 levels (with more to come it says), this makes up for it.

If you like strategy games with controls and looks that fits a touch screen, this maybe for you