App description: 10000000 is a Dungeon Crawling RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon and match to handle the things you encounter

This game is so good it makes me want to cry - Eli Hodapp Editor In Chief TouchArcade

This is one of my favorite iOS games in a long time. Buy it. Love it. Pass it on. - Ben Kuchera Penny Arcade Report

Freedom costs 10 million. Im half-hoping I never make it - Mike Fahey Kotaku

Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And its damned good. - Owen Faraday Pocket Tactics

Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions

Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?

Kill monsters and find loot
Improve your gear and train skills
Find wood and stone to improve your castle

Test your skill

More than 60 objectives to complete
Over 20 different monster types to fight
Find items and use them effectively
Fast paced action gameplay

Classic Gaming

Retro graphics
Old school music

"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."

"I got sucked into this more than I expected"

"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"

Gabrien's comments:

07-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Guessing from the description, this is like Dungeon Raid?

Now we are cosmic friends forever, ok?

07-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Looks interesting. Very tempting.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Initial impression (played for only a few minutes so far) is that this is totally outstanding. I mean, only stopped playing to come here and make the post. Everything just feels right right off the bat. Gameplay, sound, it all just clicks together in the best way possible.
07-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Initial impression (played for only a few minutes so far) is that this is totally outstanding. I mean, only stopped playing to come here and make the post. Everything just feels right right off the bat. Gameplay, sound, it all just clicks together in the best way possible.
Any IAP? (Though I doubt it since you're praising the game so much xP )

Now we are cosmic friends forever, ok?
07-25-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfong View Post
Any IAP? (Though I doubt it since you're praising the game so much xP )
No, at least none that I've seen to this point. Clicking on a greyed out upgrade option did not prompt me to purchase though, so definitely looks to be all clear.

By the way, this actually gets better the more I play it.
07-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Gabrien nailed it on this one. It's fn amazing; dl immediately.

Now Playing: Danmaku Unlimited 2 | Year Walk | Battle of the Bulge | DJMAX RAY | Groove Coaster Zero | Battle Academy | SmartGo Kifu | Eighty-Eight | Lead Wars
07-25-2012, 11:46 PM
I`ll give it a try. Expect the usual as soon as I`m back from Breakfast.
07-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Gabrien, I know you and I have had our differences, but I do know that you are incredibly anal about games, so if you think this is good, I'm all over trying this out.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
07-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Eh. I don't known there's No way to pause it and it's very Chuzzle like, except far more fast paced, which is what I actually dislike

So far this is nice... But be prepared for am action oriented game, with Chuzzle based mechanics. And no effing pause button.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep