Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2012, 07:17 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Default Such a long time!

Hey guys,

It's been an incredibly long time since my last post on here, but I wanted everyone to know that we've been making great progress on the game. We're currently in alpha and trying to get to beta before the end of August. You can follow a lot of the more incremental updates we've had over the past year over on the TIGSource forums DevLog I've had going.

I spent a lot of time in the early part of 2012 working to make money to pay the bills and afford some more creative help as our main creative guy has a fulltime job and can't always afford a ton of time for the game.

I figured I'd show you guys some of our art and I promise to start posting on here regularly again. I've definitely felt a need to keep our cards pretty close to our chest until we were really close to launch. I wanted to make sure no one came in and scooped us on our idea. Now that we are almost that close, we're definitely in ramp-up phase for trying to drum up public interest and hopefully get some game journalism outlets to start writing about us.

To catch you guys here on TouchArcade up with some of our other creative postings, here's some of the art we've posted:

Our truck, with the Rocket Pop weapon attached.

This is a paint-over on the final 3d model for our buildings for the first game sector, the Future Sector.

This guy is called Spinston. He's a capturing class of robot. If you see him flying around, you need to watch your buildings, because he's on his way to one to take a Citizen.

And this jolly fella is called Scrambles. He's a turret class enemy. If he sees you, he'll lay down a 1-2 punch projectile that when hit by it, slows the player down and resets your scoring multiplier.

Like I said, stay tuned in the coming weeks for a lot of new content. We're just on the cusp of showing almost all of it. Thanks for following our progress.

One more note, if any of you are coming to PAX, let me know. My wife and I will be there with our iPads and trying to get the game in the hands of as many people as we can to get feedback and impressions.

Take care!