• Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Rescue caged birds in this award-winning puzzle game! Drag a length of rope through a series of gears, and then finally attach it to the cage to release your friends. Pesky enemies, fire, and other rope-wrecking obstacles threaten feathered freedom. Collect butterflies on the way for special bonuses, and try use as little rope as possible for maximum points.

Rope Rescue Highlights
Puzzling levels will keep you wrapped up for hours.
Addictive gameplay with multiple solutions for each level will have you playing for hours.
Avoid flying knives, fire cannons and of course the evil bats.
Collect or purchase butterflies to unlock later levels or provide hints to help you on your adventure.
Visit the bird sanctuary to see the cute baby birds you have rescued.
Challenge your friends to beat your best scores using fully integrated Crystal leaderboards.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

To visit Rupert and friends on Facebook, go to www.facebook.com/roperescuegame

Echoseven's comments:

iPhone only version : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/rope-rescue/id453018401?mt=8
07-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farjo08 View Post
Here you go!
Thank you so much!
07-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Looks nice. cute graphics.

07-14-2012, 02:14 PM
new poster, hi!

I'm on the very last of the normal levels, and just need to get a three feather win on this one to get the thirty butterflies (I don't know where I missed one ) ... help a feathered friend out!

here's some of the last levels in Castle Mountain (sorry, it's when I started to take screenshots):
Inferno (kill the bat, first)

Solstice

Don't kill me for being an Android baby, I'm just poor. :-)
07-15-2012, 05:54 PM
sorry for double post.
I have since managed it with one feather, by trapping king bat in the barrels, but three would make a perfect score.

all the same, the extra levels can only be gained with 30 butterflies, and only 29 are available in the version I got for free ... so looks like no bonus levels here!

oh well, not to worry. got a good free game out of it!
07-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Rope rescue

Anyone have a 3 feather solution for rope rescue undergroung hideout level flock?
07-31-2012, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchess147 View Post
Anyone have a 3 feather solution for rope rescue undergroung hideout level flock?
If no-one gets back to you before I get home from night shift, I'll try to sort you something out.
07-31-2012, 05:20 AM
This puzzle game is very challenging. It has attractive look.
07-31-2012, 08:24 AM
hope that this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchess147 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Man_Moon View Post
If no-one gets back to you before I get home from night shift, I'll try to sort you something out.

Underground Hideout - Flock

Had to work it out again, but I got there.
Hope this helps.

Kill the bats by luring them in to the flames or the knife before you pick up the rope.
07-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Thanks worked perfect....did you 30 butterflies
07-31-2012, 02:42 PM
I have read on iTunes reviews that some levels are glitched so that it is impossible to get 3 feathers.

Have anyone actually completed all the levels with 3 feathers to confirm that the game is truly solvable?