Support our Sponsors:

Old 07-28-2012, 06:33 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Looking forward to the iPad release! Any plans on an Android version? My Nexus 7 is lonely!
Old 07-31-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezer23 View Post
Looking forward to the iPad release! Any plans on an Android version? My Nexus 7 is lonely!
Awesome! We're actively looking into Android stuff, so we hope to have something for you soon
Old 08-01-2012, 11:56 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

For me personally, I will wait and get the Ipad. If a game is not universal, I prefer the Ipad version since, at my age, I can't play on the small Iphone screen anymore. It's been a long wait but hope it's worth it.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidGQ View Post
For me personally, I will wait and get the Ipad. If a game is not universal, I prefer the Ipad version since, at my age, I can't play on the small Iphone screen anymore. It's been a long wait but hope it's worth it.
Completely understandable! Hopefully the wait won't be much longer.

For a detailed explanation of what's going on with the iPad version: At this point, we've recreated most of the artwork for the higher resolution iPad Retina display, so we are getting closer. Designers have been working in parallel to add a few new features, and the engineers have been working on iCloud, as well as new features. QA should be able to begin checking the game for bugs after the art is done and 25% of the new features have been added. I'm anticipating 1-2 weeks of QA time and 1-2 weeks for Apple's review process. Fortunately, a lot of this stuff can happen in parallel, but I still don't have a precise date. Stay tuned!

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:54 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Love the customer support here. If you do release one for Android... Please don't neuter it like you did with the original release. My favorite levels aren't in the Android version.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezer23 View Post
Love the customer support here. If you do release one for Android... Please don't neuter it like you did with the original release. My favorite levels aren't in the Android version.
Android was a little tricky for the original game because, believe it or not, that code base wasn't really designed to handle all the ports that we eventually used it for. With Fieldrunners 2, we built an entirely new engine that would be more agreeable with ports, so I think we'll be able to avoid any issues like that. Porting the original game to Android was a good learning experience, and it has helped ensure that we're going to do a fantastic job with Fieldrunners 2. I'm really looking forward to hearing what folks think of that build when it comes out.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Old 08-20-2012, 04:34 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Default Any news?

iPad release date?

Any new info...
Old 08-21-2012, 08:15 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0tent1al View Post
iPad release date?

Any new info...

Smells like vapourware.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by articulate View Post
Smells like vapourware.
Haha The good news is it's coming out way sooner than we expected. The bad news is that we still don't have an ETA. Expect an announcement about the ETA before the end of the month.

Thanks for your patience!
Old 08-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Banned

Interview with Subatomic Studios: We put FIELDRUNNERS 2

Continuing the theme of the interview with the developers, and all thought someone more interesting would be to do this. In the end, I focused my attention on the beautiful game FIELDRUNNERS 2, the developers of which are Subatomic Studios. Frankly, the game really liked me and I decided to take an interview with them, so to speak learn will in the future we FIELDRUNNERS 3 - at that, I got an interesting answer not only the question, but to many others. And so, all read quite extensive and very interesting communication between iDow.ru and Subatomic Studios.

http://www.idow.ru/intervyu/422-inte...runners-2.html

Last edited by GURU2028; 08-23-2012 at 09:29 AM..