01-27-2012, 08:05 AM
Oh, so you change options in the pause menu. I couldn't figure out where the options were. Strange to not have them at the top level.
01-27-2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Oh, so you change options in the pause menu. I couldn't figure out where the options were. Strange to not have them at the top level.
Yeah took me a bit to figure out where to find the option to adjust the controls as well.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)

07-31-2012, 03:21 PM
On sale for $0.99!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
On sale for $0.99!
Interesting that this came out in January and is on sale but Deflex came out last year in July but has never been on sale.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-31-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Interesting that this came out in January and is on sale but Deflex came out last year in July but has never been on sale.
The Ox moves in mysterious ways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
I've posted about this in the Goat Up forum
Can you please provide the link to that forum?

Game Center: masvil - feel free to add me telling you are from TA.
Do you need info about HDMI out and iCade to use your iDevice as a real game station? Go there and there and thank Connector and Menneisyys.
11-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by masvil View Post
Can you please provide the link to that forum?
Not sure if it's still active or what. Try searching 'GoatUp' or 'Goat Up' in the threads/forums of TouchArcade.
06-09-2013, 06:17 PM
With touch controls is a good game, with iCade it POPS. At this time it's my favourite arcade game.

Game Center: masvil - feel free to add me telling you are from TA.
Do you need info about HDMI out and iCade to use your iDevice as a real game station? Go there and there and thank Connector and Menneisyys.