App description: #1 Educational Puzzle Game (October, 2012)
Top 200 Best Selling Educational Game in over 50 countries
Over 500,000 downloads to date

Slice & Splice is over 200 levels of addictive gameplay that involves cutting up one shape and assembling the pieces into the silhouette of another shape. Be ready to spend hours working out the challenges of slicing the shape into pieces that can be rearranged to fit into the shape above. Multiple solutions, hints, and several levels of difficulty make this Tangram-like game a fun and challenging pastime for all skill levels.

OFFICIAL TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td4MgDp65bs

Follow us: https://twitter.com/RomanGamesLLC

Features:

240 Hand-crafted puzzles (more on the way)
Intuitive slicing and touch controls
Realistic physical behavior: puzzle pieces collide and react to each other in a natural fashion
Game Center support (earn higher score for completing puzzles with fewer retries)
Helpful hint system
Multiple solutions for some puzzles (Try and find them all)
Fun statistics and achievements
Listen to your own music or the relaxing theme music
Reset game progress button
iPhone 5 widescreen support
Multilingual (English, Russian, Italian)
Hours of addicting and challenging gameplay
Great for all ages

SLICE & SPLICE LITE version is available with additional unique hand-crafted puzzles! Try it for FREE

---------------------------------------------------
PRESS QUOTES:

"Here is a shape puzzle app for the older kids (an adults). Super challenging, will sure helping stretching our minds!" - Apps4Kids.net

" The many puzzles featured in Slice & Splice will provide you with a brain teasing time of enjoyment " - News Technology

"This game requires both skill and logic, but is also tons of fun!" - theiphonemom.com

(Please show your support by rating this app. We love hearing your opinions.)

Hazuki-san's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Follow Us: https://twitter.com/RomanGamesLLC
Lite Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=Slice+Splice

08-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Promo Code Giveaway

There are still many codes to give out. We would love to hear your impressions.

08-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Like the contest idea... but decided to just pick up the game and support.

I've only done about 20 of the early levels so far but it's a really nice game. A really good twist on the Tangram formula. Where it starts to get really hard is when you have to figure out how to cut your piece so that it fits. I kept getting too caught up in the dotted lines and thinking I had to cut on the lines.

I'm actually a little nervous about how well I will do at the game as it progresses. It will definitely take some "thinking outside the box".

Nice game! This is certainly worth picking up for all puzzle fans, especially those who like Tangrams and are looking for something a bit harder.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
08-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWit View Post
Like the contest idea... but decided to just pick up the game and support.

I've only done about 20 of the early levels so far but it's a really nice game. A really good twist on the Tangram formula. Where it starts to get really hard is when you have to figure out how to cut your piece so that it fits. I kept getting too caught up in the dotted lines and thinking I had to cut on the lines.

I'm actually a little nervous about how well I will do at the game as it progresses. It will definitely take some "thinking outside the box".

Nice game! This is certainly worth picking up for all puzzle fans, especially those who like Tangrams and are looking for something a bit harder.
Thank you for a nice feedback. The dotted lines are there mostly for the horizontal and vertical cuts and serve as guides. Don't forget that many puzzles also require diagonal cuts and that's where it gets really interesting. It's definitely a new approach to solving Tangram-style games. I believe it's great for young players as it has some educational value too.
08-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Congratulations to THOTH for correctly guessing #1 as Chrismas Carol! For everyone else, feel free to just post your guesses on this thread and I will be glad to email you your prize.
08-02-2012, 02:38 PM
I think #3 is Contact. He was Jodi Foster's Dad.

↪ GameCenter : Igoo
08-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igoo View Post
I think #3 is Contact. He was Jodi Foster's Dad.
You are correct! Not too hard, huh?
08-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Sweet! Thanks for the code!

↪ GameCenter : Igoo
08-02-2012, 03:46 PM
I have started to encounter some crashes... Is this something that you were aware?

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
08-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWit View Post
I have started to encounter some crashes... Is this something that you were aware?
Sorry to hear that. I have encountered some random crashes in the past that were difficult to track the cause of. Do they happen consistently for you?