App description: #1 Educational Puzzle Game (October, 2012)
Top 200 Best Selling Educational Game in over 50 countries
Over 500,000 downloads to date

Slice & Splice is over 200 levels of addictive gameplay that involves cutting up one shape and assembling the pieces into the silhouette of another shape. Be ready to spend hours working out the challenges of slicing the shape into pieces that can be rearranged to fit into the shape above. Multiple solutions, hints, and several levels of difficulty make this Tangram-like game a fun and challenging pastime for all skill levels.

OFFICIAL TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td4MgDp65bs

Follow us: https://twitter.com/RomanGamesLLC

Features:

240 Hand-crafted puzzles (more on the way)
Intuitive slicing and touch controls
Realistic physical behavior: puzzle pieces collide and react to each other in a natural fashion
Game Center support (earn higher score for completing puzzles with fewer retries)
Helpful hint system
Multiple solutions for some puzzles (Try and find them all)
Fun statistics and achievements
Listen to your own music or the relaxing theme music
Reset game progress button
iPhone 5 widescreen support
Multilingual (English, Russian, Italian)
Hours of addicting and challenging gameplay
Great for all ages

SLICE & SPLICE LITE version is available with additional unique hand-crafted puzzles! Try it for FREE

---------------------------------------------------
PRESS QUOTES:

"Here is a shape puzzle app for the older kids (an adults). Super challenging, will sure helping stretching our minds!" - Apps4Kids.net

" The many puzzles featured in Slice & Splice will provide you with a brain teasing time of enjoyment " - News Technology

"This game requires both skill and logic, but is also tons of fun!" - theiphonemom.com

(Please show your support by rating this app. We love hearing your opinions.)

Hazuki-san's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Follow Us: https://twitter.com/RomanGamesLLC
Lite Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=Slice+Splice

08-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Is #15 the usual suspects?
08-03-2012, 07:13 AM
By the way, great idea for giving away promo codes. It's fair and fun.

08-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffernutter View Post
Is #15 the usual suspects?
Nope, sorry.
08-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Just wanted to come here and bump the fact that this app is crashing A LOT since it was never responded to by the dev. I have well over 2000 apps (no, not jailbroken) and this is one of only a few that crashes incessently. No joke, this is by far the worst offender at crashing I've ever come across. Every time I attempt to make a cut (on certain levels) the app crashes to my home screen. I'm really not sure how this was ever released in this state... I must have experienced 40+ crashes so far! On a positive note, the game is fun enough that I keep trying to play despite the crashes, but unless the dev acknowledges the crashing and submits a fix, I don't recommend anyone buy this yet.
08-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Your impressions

Thank you everyone for giving us vital feedback for Slice & Splice. We have just submitted an update that will address application stability issues that you may have run into. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your patience.

In addition, the work for universal support of Slice & Splice has begun and there will be more level packs in a near future too!

Last edited by Hazuki-san; 08-10-2012 at 10:58 AM.
10-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Slice & Splice (Universal) is now FREE for a week!

The game is currently FREE for an entire week, so please feel free to try it and leave your feedback. We always like hearing your impressions. Thanks.
10-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Is #15 K-Pax with Kevin Spacey?
Game looks great.
10-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharontung66 View Post
Is #15 K-Pax with Kevin Spacey?
Game looks great.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I'd send you a promo code, but the game is currently FREE, so don't hesitate to try it
11-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Big game update is out now!

A big update to Slice & Splice has just been released. It includes:

- game play improvements
- some new graphics
- ability to reset your game
- content store and more

Please make sure to check it out and have fun S/L/I/C/I/N/G & SPLI + CING.

Enjoy.
01-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Check out the lite version

Slice & Splice Lite has recently been released and contains 36 brand new unique puzzles that everyone should enjoy. We always appreciate seeing your reviews too.