★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-07-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieu871 View Post
Well I couldn't just stand by and let evil Squall get it
Lol

I was seriously waiting for 29999 to be posted so I could be next and I got side tracked
08-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J6U View Post
@harlequinrogue

I ment you can cancel it into a Focus Attack. You can even cancel it into a super.

3000 pages! Happy 3000 pages everyone! I hope we can continue into SFxT like this.
Some sweeps are super cancellable. You can do that with guiles sweep too

@hieu, I uploaded the replay of my chun vs your viper. Because you shouldn't lose matchups like that

08-07-2012, 01:49 AM
After 18 attempts Ph0en1x77 finally defeated me! Ha ha ha... What a spammer!
08-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Wut...WEAK! Anyway ggs, the connection was better this time.
Yes, I know your viper was weak. And I'm pretty sure, you've spent more time on your bison this week than I have ever spent on balrog
08-07-2012, 03:29 AM
I only started using Abel about last night, and there are LOADS of people RQ on me already. Maybe more than when I use anybody else.

I feel good lol

Edit: by any chance, if anyone could give me (mainly abel) a harsh training it'd be much appreciated. I am free for a bit thanks

Last edited by FINIX00; 08-07-2012 at 03:47 AM.
08-07-2012, 04:36 AM
Quote:
That's what you get for fair play! So do you still play Shane?
Yeah but not seriously (well I try not to be serious). There are just so many rage quitters now that you can't take it serious. But there are a couple of players that really piss me off (a super lame cammy with a crappy ken is one of them and another srk spamming m-fer that beats me some how).
08-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINIX00 View Post
I only started using Abel about last night, and there are LOADS of people RQ on me already. Maybe more than when I use anybody else.

I feel good lol

Edit: by any chance, if anyone could give me (mainly abel) a harsh training it'd be much appreciated. I am free for a bit thanks
I would happily destroy your Abel :-P
I'll be back from work around 12:30-1am though lol

GC: The Xion
Team: Denjin Dojo
Hate: Rage Quitters and SP Assist
My vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H4DPnvtso
08-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
I would happily destroy your Abel :-P
I'll be back from work around 12:30-1am though lol
Great! I will invite you around 1:30 or later, then. Relax and wait for it. when selecting your character, you'll see an option for some stars. You'd better put less stars for sure it will help you a lot. Lol
08-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINIX00 View Post
done. XD. I like what you are doing with your Abel. Nice resets, combos and style. The guile matchup (especially against a rush down guile) is rough.

One thing that Abel players catch me with alot is jumping p (air to air) then as soon as they land cr k xx CoD. The cr k beats out the jump attempt
08-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Haha they were funny games with a serious lag xD I didn't do much of what I wanted to do, because of the lag & you didn't let me. Lol

Oh well! That's what I need really, being destroyed by a good player so I can find the way to improve thanks HR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
done. XD. I like what you are doing with your Abel. Nice resets, combos and style. The guile matchup (especially against a rush down guile) is rough.

One thing that Abel players catch me with alot is jumping p (air to air) then as soon as they land cr k xx CoD. The cr k beats out the jump attempt
Oh, thanks for the tips too ;D