• Publisher: CAPCOM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 469.4 MB
  • Version: 1.05.02
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.2 (58)
App description: Important Notice:
Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

Fixes for Ver.1.05.02
Fixes a bug that occurred with the card list and replay data when updating from Ver1.05.00 to Ver1.05.01 on the iPhone 5S, iPad Air, and iPad mini (2nd generation). By updating to this version, the game data will be restored on devices where this bug occurred. Note that in some cases, the game data cannot be restored and will be formatted.
-------------------
New Feature Battle Network is Added:
Team up with your friends and entry the Tournaments on Battle Network.
Once you signed up in a team, you can enjoy team vs. team battle and in-team ranking!
You can now share the replay data, plus you can view the characters winning percentage against each character!
*Please note that when you do update, replay data from the original version will be deleted.

Wi-Fi Match is Available
As many users expected, Wi-Fi match is finally available!
Even if you are playing on your own, someone from far distance can break in!!

New Characters
In addition to the characters in previous version, Balrog, M. Bison, Cody, Sakura, Makoto, FeiLong and Yun are playable!
There are 22 characters overall!

Training Mode
You can train your avatar using SPs you gained from the fights or bingo.
The ability of my avatar changes depending on icons or status.
Even if you are not very confident playing fighting game, you can win by your style of combination!
Create your own mighty avatar!

Touchpad
Capcom improved its original visual pad technology.
Operability is even more improved!

**PLEASE NOTE**
Required OS and compatible devices for Street Fighter IV VOLT are below.
iOS requirement: iOS 4.2 or better
Device requirement: iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S
iPod touch 3rd (32GB and 64GB), 4th
We have confirmed that this application will run on iPad and iPad 2, but this title is not designed as an iPad or iPad 2 application.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

---------------------------------------------------------
To unlock Akuma,
you must either:

1) play 100 online games
2) beat Akuma with every character
- you can play on any skill level
- you cannot set the matches to one round

If anybody asks how to unlock him, send them here, then slap them in the face for not checking the first page.
08-07-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieu871 View Post
Well I couldn't just stand by and let evil Squall get it
Lol

I was seriously waiting for 29999 to be posted so I could be next and I got side tracked
08-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J6U View Post
@harlequinrogue

I ment you can cancel it into a Focus Attack. You can even cancel it into a super.

3000 pages! Happy 3000 pages everyone! I hope we can continue into SFxT like this.
Some sweeps are super cancellable. You can do that with guiles sweep too

@hieu, I uploaded the replay of my chun vs your viper. Because you shouldn't lose matchups like that

08-07-2012, 01:49 AM
After 18 attempts Ph0en1x77 finally defeated me! Ha ha ha... What a spammer!
08-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Wut...WEAK! Anyway ggs, the connection was better this time.
Yes, I know your viper was weak. And I'm pretty sure, you've spent more time on your bison this week than I have ever spent on balrog
08-07-2012, 03:29 AM
I only started using Abel about last night, and there are LOADS of people RQ on me already. Maybe more than when I use anybody else.

I feel good lol

Edit: by any chance, if anyone could give me (mainly abel) a harsh training it'd be much appreciated. I am free for a bit thanks

Last edited by FINIX00; 08-07-2012 at 03:47 AM.
08-07-2012, 04:36 AM
Quote:
That's what you get for fair play! So do you still play Shane?
Yeah but not seriously (well I try not to be serious). There are just so many rage quitters now that you can't take it serious. But there are a couple of players that really piss me off (a super lame cammy with a crappy ken is one of them and another srk spamming m-fer that beats me some how).
08-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINIX00 View Post
I only started using Abel about last night, and there are LOADS of people RQ on me already. Maybe more than when I use anybody else.

I feel good lol

Edit: by any chance, if anyone could give me (mainly abel) a harsh training it'd be much appreciated. I am free for a bit thanks
I would happily destroy your Abel :-P
I'll be back from work around 12:30-1am though lol

GC: The Xion
Team: Denjin Dojo
Hate: Rage Quitters and SP Assist
My vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H4DPnvtso
08-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
I would happily destroy your Abel :-P
I'll be back from work around 12:30-1am though lol
Great! I will invite you around 1:30 or later, then. Relax and wait for it. when selecting your character, you'll see an option for some stars. You'd better put less stars for sure it will help you a lot. Lol
08-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINIX00 View Post
done. XD. I like what you are doing with your Abel. Nice resets, combos and style. The guile matchup (especially against a rush down guile) is rough.

One thing that Abel players catch me with alot is jumping p (air to air) then as soon as they land cr k xx CoD. The cr k beats out the jump attempt
08-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Haha they were funny games with a serious lag xD I didn't do much of what I wanted to do, because of the lag & you didn't let me. Lol

Oh well! That's what I need really, being destroyed by a good player so I can find the way to improve thanks HR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
done. XD. I like what you are doing with your Abel. Nice resets, combos and style. The guile matchup (especially against a rush down guile) is rough.

One thing that Abel players catch me with alot is jumping p (air to air) then as soon as they land cr k xx CoD. The cr k beats out the jump attempt
Oh, thanks for the tips too ;D