• Publisher: Mikengreg
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 47.2 MB
  • Version: 1.03
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The only game better than basketball!

Gasketball is a shot matching basketball game similar to H.O.R.S.E. Challenge your friends online with shots of your own creation. Master over 100 single player levels in 4 unique worlds. Grab a friend and play one-on-one on the same iPad.

The world of Gasketball is growing! Mikengreg continue to develop new content, robots and gameplay with regular updates. Stay tuned for more!

Sanuku's comments:

08-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Free?count me in lol havent touched the ipad in weeks

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??

08-08-2012, 08:10 AM
I see this has Game Center, and I am assuming this has GC achievements. Hope I'm right, screenshots look great.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
08-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Any info on the price structure? I presume this is free-to-play with IAP.
08-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedemographic View Post
Any info on the price structure? I presume this is free-to-play with IAP.
Yeah, according to an old TouchArcade article, there will be "optional IAP level and content unlocks".

Not to go too far off-topic, but can you gift IAP? Was going to buy this game for someone, but I guess I have to send them a $10 card instead?

Last edited by swarmster; 08-08-2012 at 10:09 AM.
08-08-2012, 11:24 AM
This game looks awesome.
08-08-2012, 12:09 PM
To anyone who has been able to play Gasketball, are there GC achievements or just leaderboards? I watched the video graciously posted by Sanuku but I was not able to tell.

Tim Cook rocks.
08-08-2012, 12:17 PM
There's no leaderboards or achievements actually, though we'll probably be working on adding some of that stuff down the line. Right now we're just using Game Center for the turn based multiplayer stuff, which works a lot like Words with Friends, but way cooler.

I mean, I'm biased, but it's totally way more fun
08-08-2012, 12:30 PM
I'll be honest, this game looked really boring when I first saw it way back when. Now it looks just amazing.Definitely going to be getting the "Everything" IAP right away. Between this and Outwitters, I don't know if I'll have any free time for quite a while.
08-08-2012, 12:58 PM
One of the few games I will get despite lack of Game Center achievements. It looks extremely creative and I happen to like basketball as well as the concept of this game.

Also assuming the person 2 posts above is one of the developers and I appreciate him coming on the forum and being honest.

Tim Cook rocks.