GameClub Waking Mars (by Tiger Style) [TouchArcade Game of the Year 2012]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Feb 29, 2012.

1. David Tiger

David Tiger Well-Known Member

Hey Arthur,

You can
    change the polarity of cephad plants -- from acidic to alkaline and vice versa. You may need to plant an alkaline spore somewhere it can get touched by acid. There are also other places besides the Gorge where you can find the Cephad, such as the level called Enrichment (after you pass through Meadow).

2. David Tiger

3. David Tiger

Waking Mars is on sale for $1.99 for a limited time!

Maybe the Curiosity will discover some Zoa on Mars?

Tell your friends :)

4. Neku

Neku New Member

Aug 8, 2012
    I was playing the game, having a great time but Something has gone wrong. I was playing the game, closed it and suddenly in my next session I was at the cave exit to the basecamp. I was no where near it before and this was totally random! Sort of pissed me off because it ruined the exploration. What happened?

Still, it's an awesome game!

5. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    This doesn't look like my type of game... not diggin' the type of controls from the gameplay videos I've seen... Anyone wanna convince me to buy this?

6. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW

Before buying it I though the same about the controls and about the gameplay, but due to the comments about the game being awesome I bought it and I'm glad I did that. YOU MUST BUY IT!

7. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Whoa.

Lol, alright. I bought it... Heck, it's only 2 bucks right?

I better like it! :p

8. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent New Member

Aug 5, 2012
    You'll like it, I was skeptical at first too. Fell in love instantly.

9. Melvin.c

Melvin.c Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Graphic is colorful. Awesome art style! I like this game always.

10. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Bought it, liked it, got tired after a while of feeding plants. Not for everybody I think. I'll give it a try again eventually.

11. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent New Member

Aug 5, 2012
    #511 Arthur Dent, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    Thanks!
    I've beat most of the game now. Just finishing up last bits of research.
    I've gotten the "Biosphere" ending. How do I get the other endings?

Also, aare you guys going to release another content pack?

12. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    TAGOTW of THE YEAR !!!

[size=+8]TAGOTW OF THE YEAR[/size]

[thread=125714][​IMG][/thread] [thread=117541][​IMG][/thread] [thread=116591][​IMG][/thread] [thread=114804][​IMG][/thread] [thread=105699][​IMG][/thread]
    [thread=142304][​IMG][/thread] [thread=110788][​IMG][/thread] [thread=111513][​IMG][/thread] [thread=126462][​IMG][/thread] [thread=124184][​IMG][/thread]

[size=+3]WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE ???[/size]

[size=+5][thread=146395]VOTE NOW[/thread][/size]
    Poll close
    08-26-2012 at 07:29 PM​

13. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    This one gets my vote, its amazing in all ways: deep plot, multiple endings, engaging gameplay. Cant wait to see whats next from this devs

14. Jimbo76

Jimbo76 New Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Help with first harvester!

Hey everyone,

I have been so addicted to this game, and I'm still in the very beginning. I've been stuck for hours on this one spot nd I'm almost bout to give up but I thought I'd post here first.

I'm on the board with the first harvester. It says something like I need to increase the biomass to activate harvester, but I think I screwed up with the things that I planted. I just can't figure out how to increase the mass, I'm at 215 out of 230. I think what happened is I planted a lot of hydrons instead of halids? But now there is no more terrain to plant anymore hydrons and I'm stuck at this biomass of 215.

I've been playing for hours and I've just about given up. Please help me before I stop playing totally.

Thanks!

15. Jimbo76

Jimbo76 New Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Anybody have some clues? After being stuck at this point for a few hours I'm pretty ready to quit altogether. But the game is so addicting I want to move on and complete it. If anyone has some help I'd really appreciate it

Thanks,

16. David Tiger

17. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    David, any chance of seeing Waking Mars updated for iOS6?

18. David Tiger

iOS6 / iPhone 5 update just went live in the App Store yesterday. Enjoy!

19. jameslavis

jameslavis Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    hey guys stumped around the water reservoir haven't seen anything specific to identify where I'm am but hope someone can help. stuck with 20 biomass missing in an area. there are none of the spider like creatures to boost biomass. all plant spaces are full. totally stuck

20. David Tiger

There's an item you can acquire that boosts the biomass value of zoa planted into alkaline terrain. You also want to make sure you're Ledon Zoa heavy in the Reservoir, I think you can get to 5 star just with them.