Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-11-2012, 03:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Question about moonstones

Hey, I really love this game
but some buildings needs a lot of cut moonstones to upgrate, how many days does each full moon out? or is it random?

Edit: sorry for my terrific english
Old 08-11-2012, 06:54 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I seriously hope the next update includes a fix for the "visitors stay in one of your cottages instead of the hotel" glitch. It's getting out of hand and really annoying.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that it's given me new permanent residents, that's fine. But not only am I not getting "visit" credit toward upgrades (I'm currently level 2) in the hotel for anyone that has come calling as of late, they're all piling up in the same cottage!! I had three regular citizens in there originally, now I've got at least five to six if not more glitched visitors in there! Occasionally they'll start off with a star over their heads, signifying that they're visitors, but still be staying in the wrong place.

I can only see my original three and the first three glitched visitors listed, but I know that's where they're all going. I've checked the hotel roster (currently only one visitor's "officially" there) and my other cottages, plus I've seen them come and go from the overcrowded cottages.

I even swapped the house and hotel placement-wise, it's still glitched. Please fix this!

EDIT: On top of all this, I did a headcount by building and checked it against my villager count that shows up when I return to the game. The official villager count says I have 17 villagers, but thanks to the glitch, I have more than that.

EDIT #2: Now the official count is up to 19, but the rest of the glitch remains.

Last edited by MirandaShadowind; 08-11-2012 at 07:36 PM..
Old 08-11-2012, 06:57 PM

I hope there's a speed upgrade of sorts for the studio/ workshops etc in a future update. I've been doing this one goal since I woke up at about 9. It's now 23:56 and I'm still crafting. Christ on a bike.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Moleki, Flooz from friends is glitched. Got one Flooz in almost 48 hours then all friends switched to coins only.

We really need an option to reject a request from Pepin. I got the Rainbow fish one 4 times in a row, which takes 12 hours including the time to craft a Black Lotus. I filled the request the first two times but got it twice more right after that.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Not sure if I am just noticing it, but seemed to receive less flooz per friend visits. I'll chec after a few days to confirm if I am experiencing similar issues as others.

Also another suggestion, I think it would be cool if we can request TO stay at a friends hotel. Much like in real life we can make reservations to stay at a hotel. So if we see a friend with space in their hotel we can click on the hotel and request to stay. This is another way to help and encourage people to visit others town. Ofc I can imagine a limit to how many places you can stay per a day.

Last edited by phrenik; 08-12-2012 at 01:53 AM.. Reason: Deleted on accident
Old 08-11-2012, 11:59 PM

Default New update 1.0.4

We submitted an update last wednesday with the following fixes:

- added confirmation popup before speeding up things with flooz
- the dungeon game offers one flooz if you can reach 8 consecutive moves
- fixed missing village gate in mountain
- fixed visitors not going in the friend's hotel and staying forever in the village
- reduced memory usage
- fixed missing lucky token
Old 08-12-2012, 01:55 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by moleki View Post

- fixed visitors not going in the friend's hotel and staying forever in the village
- reduced memory usage
Thank you very much! keep up the awesome work!
Old 08-12-2012, 02:04 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to JayuZmaN Send a message via Yahoo to JayuZmaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by moleki View Post

- reduced memory usage
good to hear that...

can i ask for a way to organize friends ?
so much crowded, i wanna have it less crowded... a bit...

unfriend some friends from GC, they are still there in the game...

solution ?
Old 08-12-2012, 02:42 AM
iPad

So I just unlocked the mountain and I have a quest to collect 10 rocks, but there is no place to collect rocks on the mountain.. I used 2 flooz to expand the land and there is still nowhere where you can get rocks. Ive clicked everywhere and nothing. I have no idea what Im supposed to do? Is it glitched?
Old 08-12-2012, 03:34 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflruud View Post
So I just unlocked the mountain and I have a quest to collect 10 rocks, but there is no place to collect rocks on the mountain.. I used 2 flooz to expand the land and there is still nowhere where you can get rocks. Ive clicked everywhere and nothing. I have no idea what Im supposed to do? Is it glitched?
No, they appear there over time, just go to your street wait some more minutes and go to the mountain again, there will be some rocks for you, they appear in random locations not like the trees where they're always in one place and like the trees you can tap a rock 3 times to collect. c: