Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-16-2011, 05:10 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
It appears to, at least if just playing a local game. If I simply minimize it picks up right where I left off and if I fully exit (either by exiting to the Main Menu first or simply Home Keying out and then killing the app), once the app is loaded I see a "Continue" option.
Thank you for trying it out- it seems that I have to buy this one again
Old 11-16-2011, 06:26 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractgamefreak View Post
Thank you for trying it out- it seems that I have to buy this one again
Actually...I may have spoken too soon. It is clear the game is SUPPOSED to act as described but it seems that when attempting to load that save I often crash to desktop (even after a fresh reboot). It might just be an iPad (1st Gen)/iOS 5.01 issue for all I know.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:10 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Actually...I may have spoken too soon. It is clear the game is SUPPOSED to act as described but it seems that when attempting to load that save I often crash to desktop (even after a fresh reboot). It might just be an iPad (1st Gen)/iOS 5.01 issue for all I know.
Ooops, iPad 2 anybody, then? Can't say that I'm really surprised here, remembering how often iPhone Keltis crashed on me...
Old 11-17-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractgamefreak View Post

The only thing that stops me from buying the iPad version is that I would have to pay for solitaire and expansion IAPs AGAIN. When the iPhone version came out, I paid almost 8 Euros for basic game and expansions. I told myself then, come on, the NDS version is 20 bucks! But that does not mean, I'd do it again.
Same here I paid $10 for the iphone version with the IAPs. I have to play it some more to really see if I can pony up that kind of cash again.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:19 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Just a short note that we've identified the savegame/continue issue LordGek described. We'll upload an update later this week.

If you have any issues with our games, please contact our support team and provide as many details (device, iOS and game version) as you can, including screenshots and crashlogs if available. This will help us a great deal to identify and fix potential bugs as fast as possible.

While we do read forums like this, directly contacting our support by email is the fastest and easiest way.

Thanks for your support,
USM
Old 08-19-2012, 10:12 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I bought this recently because I like the iPhone version. While I have no problem playing with the iPhone version, I cannot finish any games (local game mode with 3 Hard AIs) in this HD version because it constantly crashes in the middle of the game (usually towards the end). When I launched the game again, I can continue the old game at the exact same spot, but immediately crashes again. Try to set up new games (for 3 times) but always the same problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!
Old 08-19-2012, 11:53 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post
I bought this recently because I like the iPhone version. While I have no problem playing with the iPhone version, I cannot finish any games (local game mode with 3 Hard AIs) in this HD version because it constantly crashes in the middle of the game (usually towards the end). When I launched the game again, I can continue the old game at the exact same spot, but immediately crashes again. Try to set up new games (for 3 times) but always the same problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!
That's really wired, I've played several game and have yet to experience a crash. Maybe try to reinstall?
Old 08-19-2012, 11:04 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyB View Post
That's really wired, I've played several game and have yet to experience a crash. Maybe try to reinstall?
Try to re-install the game and played few games. I DO able to finish some games, but that's only when the games are quickly finished. It still crashes, especially when a round is long enough. Just now, I try the Table Mode (again with 3 Hard AIs) and it crashes constantly. I already contact USM support so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
PS: It seems that several reviews also addressing these crashes, so it's not just mine
Old 01-25-2013, 11:42 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Downloaded with all the IAPs...

A bit disorienting initially due to the Leprechaun theme, but figured it out after playing the Campaign mode as it is a cut down version of the actual game.

Totally turned off the sound effects as the chimes dinging sound effect is so loud even when I reduce my iPad's volume to only one bar. This really needs to be fixed.

Also had a campaign game where Keltis kept crashing whenever I tried to continue my saved game...