Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-16-2011, 05:10 PM
abstractgamefreak abstractgamefreak is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
It appears to, at least if just playing a local game. If I simply minimize it picks up right where I left off and if I fully exit (either by exiting to the Main Menu first or simply Home Keying out and then killing the app), once the app is loaded I see a "Continue" option.
Thank you for trying it out- it seems that I have to buy this one again
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-16-2011, 06:26 PM
LordGek's Avatar
LordGek LordGek is offline
Moderator
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 10,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractgamefreak View Post
Thank you for trying it out- it seems that I have to buy this one again
Actually...I may have spoken too soon. It is clear the game is SUPPOSED to act as described but it seems that when attempting to load that save I often crash to desktop (even after a fresh reboot). It might just be an iPad (1st Gen)/iOS 5.01 issue for all I know.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-17-2011, 01:10 AM
abstractgamefreak abstractgamefreak is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Actually...I may have spoken too soon. It is clear the game is SUPPOSED to act as described but it seems that when attempting to load that save I often crash to desktop (even after a fresh reboot). It might just be an iPad (1st Gen)/iOS 5.01 issue for all I know.
Ooops, iPad 2 anybody, then? Can't say that I'm really surprised here, remembering how often iPhone Keltis crashed on me...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-17-2011, 10:11 AM
mrbass mrbass is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: United States of America
Posts: 2,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractgamefreak View Post

The only thing that stops me from buying the iPad version is that I would have to pay for solitaire and expansion IAPs AGAIN. When the iPhone version came out, I paid almost 8 Euros for basic game and expansions. I told myself then, come on, the NDS version is 20 bucks! But that does not mean, I'd do it again.
Same here I paid $10 for the iphone version with the IAPs. I have to play it some more to really see if I can pony up that kind of cash again.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-22-2011, 04:19 AM
USM_Software USM_Software is offline
Junior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Munich
Posts: 20
Default

Just a short note that we've identified the savegame/continue issue LordGek described. We'll upload an update later this week.

If you have any issues with our games, please contact our support team and provide as many details (device, iOS and game version) as you can, including screenshots and crashlogs if available. This will help us a great deal to identify and fix potential bugs as fast as possible.

While we do read forums like this, directly contacting our support by email is the fastest and easiest way.

Thanks for your support,
USM
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Agas Agas is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,348
Default

I bought this recently because I like the iPhone version. While I have no problem playing with the iPhone version, I cannot finish any games (local game mode with 3 Hard AIs) in this HD version because it constantly crashes in the middle of the game (usually towards the end). When I launched the game again, I can continue the old game at the exact same spot, but immediately crashes again. Try to set up new games (for 3 times) but always the same problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-19-2012, 11:53 AM
CoreyB CoreyB is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post
I bought this recently because I like the iPhone version. While I have no problem playing with the iPhone version, I cannot finish any games (local game mode with 3 Hard AIs) in this HD version because it constantly crashes in the middle of the game (usually towards the end). When I launched the game again, I can continue the old game at the exact same spot, but immediately crashes again. Try to set up new games (for 3 times) but always the same problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!
That's really wired, I've played several game and have yet to experience a crash. Maybe try to reinstall?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Agas Agas is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyB View Post
That's really wired, I've played several game and have yet to experience a crash. Maybe try to reinstall?
Try to re-install the game and played few games. I DO able to finish some games, but that's only when the games are quickly finished. It still crashes, especially when a round is long enough. Just now, I try the Table Mode (again with 3 Hard AIs) and it crashes constantly. I already contact USM support so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
PS: It seems that several reviews also addressing these crashes, so it's not just mine
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:42 PM
iPadisGreat iPadisGreat is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,347
Default

Downloaded with all the IAPs...

A bit disorienting initially due to the Leprechaun theme, but figured it out after playing the Campaign mode as it is a cut down version of the actual game.

Totally turned off the sound effects as the chimes dinging sound effect is so loud even when I reduce my iPad's volume to only one bar. This really needs to be fixed.

Also had a campaign game where Keltis kept crashing whenever I tried to continue my saved game...
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent