Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-20-2012, 07:05 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryseraph View Post
I'm having fun with the game, but it definitely needs a way to skip over/boot out/take people's turn for them, those who don't take their turn after a predetermined amount of time, say 24 hours. I think this a MUST for this game.

It would be nice if the Paladin could heal himself, I'm not really digging him all that much. His abilities just don't impress me really. Smite doesn't seem to do any more damage than a normal hit, either, which is disappointing. But... meh. Those things are nitpicky compared to fixing the problem created by non-players.
Ah, I heal myself all the time with the Pally. Look over his skills more, and make sure to target yourself.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:06 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Well. I finally uninstalled this game. I wanted to like it so much, but ONE person going AFK makes the entire game stall. Oh well, was fun while it lasted!
Dude, I'll play with ya. What's your gamer tag? Then you'll get to enjoy it, it's fun stuff.

Last edited by Strange Brew; 08-20-2012 at 07:10 PM..
Old 08-20-2012, 07:09 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Pollet View Post
Not dying off

I have been really busy and I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished this week and plan to have things to share with all of you about the next big update either at the end of this week or early next week.

In the meantime, please let me know if you run into any trouble or if you have any more suggestions.
Nice! Finally some chatter! Thx for the post Brandon!! Really happy to hear you still have updates on the horizon.

Need more to do stuff with our characters!! Arena, ch. 2, anything!!

But plz fix rogue's double shot, it's not as cool as it should be, and I'm not seeing double dmg.

Not sure of any other skills not working right.

More animations too!!

Last edited by Strange Brew; 08-20-2012 at 07:16 PM..
Old 08-20-2012, 11:10 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default General Game Comments (meant nicely)

Good evening,

Just wanted to pass along some feedback from my friends and I. Presently we have a total of 5 people playing this game as a mixed group in different games with different characters. I wanted to pass along that we are all quite happy with it and asynchronous multiplayer in an RPG format is amazing.

A few things that we have noticed and/or wish to mention as minor gripes. If I repeat anything anyone else has said I deeply apologize. I have tried to keep up/read these posts as much as possible but parts I did skim quickly.
  1. We found that the replay on comrades’ turns are often very quick. If it could be slowed down slightly so everyone knows what everyone has done the previous turn that would be appreciated.
  2. When poisoning a target there is no way to know which target is poisoned unless you try to keep track of that one particular target in a melee which may involve moving characters. Either having a status symbol, a change of color (like green), a mark on their character profile window, or something of the like would be appreciated in this case.
  3. We don’t really know how long status effects last for in the game – nor is there a status symbol or mark on your character card to reflect that (that we have seen). Is there one? Can there be? I do not know how long my evasion boost or defense boost lasts. It matters in terms of timing when to pop a power with those last few precious MP. If my comrades could see that I had an evasion boost up they may make different decisions. My friends and I think being able to see status effects and their duration is a key part of an RPG and should seriously be considered.
  4. We would love to be able to see each other’s paper doll to see what gear is equipped on party members.
  5. We noticed that “soldier” was spelled incorrectly in the case of Vermen.
  6. Skills like Smite do not appear to do any more damage than a normal attack. As such there seems no reason to use them over a basic attack.
  7. I believe the ability to resync to potentially skip the monster turn or “reroll damage” should be removed. While I agree that it could be considered a tool to use I think that part of the challenge should be that you have to go with what you’re given. Being able to reroll damage, reload the store, and potentially skip the monster action should be taken out or corrected.
  8. More often than not I carelessly click somewhere during the movement phase and move the wrong way by accident. While this is my own stupidity would not a move confirmation option or a double tap method be a viable option?This has happened to my friends on several occasions (you usually hear a curse in the coffee shop). Does anyone else have this problem?
  9. We noticed that when you are dead if you level up while the party is still fighting you rise to your feet with 100% health. Is this intentional?
  10. The Lunar Priestess' Crater power sometimes causes damage into the millions.
  11. More animations please.

That’s all for now. I hope this is considered constructive and not detrimental criticism.

Thank you for your time and efforts. The game is great and we are certainly enjoying it.

Regards,

Hercio
Old 08-21-2012, 10:34 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercio View Post
Good evening,

Just wanted to pass along some feedback from my friends and I. Presently we have a total of 5 people playing this game as a mixed group in different games with different characters. I wanted to pass along that we are all quite happy with it and asynchronous multiplayer in an RPG format is amazing.

A few things that we have noticed and/or wish to mention as minor gripes. If I repeat anything anyone else has said I deeply apologize. I have tried to keep up/read these posts as much as possible but parts I did skim quickly.
  1. We found that the replay on comrades’ turns are often very quick. If it could be slowed down slightly so everyone knows what everyone has done the previous turn that would be appreciated.
  2. When poisoning a target there is no way to know which target is poisoned unless you try to keep track of that one particular target in a melee which may involve moving characters. Either having a status symbol, a change of color (like green), a mark on their character profile window, or something of the like would be appreciated in this case.
  3. We don’t really know how long status effects last for in the game – nor is there a status symbol or mark on your character card to reflect that (that we have seen). Is there one? Can there be? I do not know how long my evasion boost or defense boost lasts. It matters in terms of timing when to pop a power with those last few precious MP. If my comrades could see that I had an evasion boost up they may make different decisions. My friends and I think being able to see status effects and their duration is a key part of an RPG and should seriously be considered.
  4. We would love to be able to see each other’s paper doll to see what gear is equipped on party members.
  5. We noticed that “soldier” was spelled incorrectly in the case of Vermen.
  6. Skills like Smite do not appear to do any more damage than a normal attack. As such there seems no reason to use them over a basic attack.
  7. I believe the ability to resync to potentially skip the monster turn or “reroll damage” should be removed. While I agree that it could be considered a tool to use I think that part of the challenge should be that you have to go with what you’re given. Being able to reroll damage, reload the store, and potentially skip the monster action should be taken out or corrected.
  8. More often than not I carelessly click somewhere during the movement phase and move the wrong way by accident. While this is my own stupidity would not a move confirmation option or a double tap method be a viable option?This has happened to my friends on several occasions (you usually hear a curse in the coffee shop). Does anyone else have this problem?
  9. We noticed that when you are dead if you level up while the party is still fighting you rise to your feet with 100% health. Is this intentional?
  10. The Lunar Priestess' Crater power sometimes causes damage into the millions.
  11. More animations please.

That’s all for now. I hope this is considered constructive and not detrimental criticism.

Thank you for your time and efforts. The game is great and we are certainly enjoying it.

Regards,

Hercio
Plus 1 on all your suggestions, good post! Alot of that has been mentioned before but it doesn't hurt to refresh our wish lists!
Old 08-21-2012, 04:19 PM

not sure if its just me or not but is anyone else having trouble with the server being unresponsive today?
Old 08-21-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiffee666 View Post
not sure if its just me or not but is anyone else having trouble with the server being unresponsive today?
Just got an error.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:27 PM

I'm new here and not sure if this is the place but I'm dyin to check this game out and the random option doesn't appear to yield anything. Anyway, if anyone is down to group up. My gamecenter ID is poohzombie.

Last edited by poohzombie; 08-21-2012 at 04:39 PM..
Old 08-21-2012, 06:46 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenkGlimlach View Post
Just got an error.
Just took my turn, seems fine for me.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:49 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohzombie View Post
I'm new here and not sure if this is the place but I'm dyin to check this game out and the random option doesn't appear to yield anything. Anyway, if anyone is down to group up. My gamecenter ID is poohzombie.
If u don't find someone add me to a new adventure, GC = The 80's pwnd

Prolly play Pally, as I've beat ch 1 with a Rogue and workin on the next with a Dwarf Mech. It's super fun!!