App description: "NOTE: HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS AND ADVANCED FEATURES ONLY SUPPORTED ON iPad2, Latest iPad, iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPod 5th Generation!"

NOTE: Horn is a graphically rich game with
advanced features. To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to
turn off other apps before playing.

**IGN- Horn is this years most impressive iOS game**
**AOL- Horn is a testament to what is possible on mobile**
**GAMEZEBO- A mobile masterpiece**
**MODOJO- The newest addiction of any iOS supporter**

**METACRITIC 94 out of 100**
**IGN - 9 out of 10-Editors Choice**
**SLIDE TO PLAY - 4 out of 4**
**GAMEZEBO - 5 out of 5**
**MODOJO 4.5 out of 5**

You play as a young blacksmith's apprentice named Horn who wakes up to find your village and lands over run by large fantastic, and sometimes humorous, monsters. It is revealed these creatures are actually the people and animals from your village transformed by a curse, and you alone have the power to free them. On your incredible adventure you carry the loud-mouthed head of one such fantastic creature with you - a somewhat uncooperative and ill-tempered but grudgingly helpful sidekick. Along with this new companion you must use your sword, crossbow, trusty musical horn, and wits to explore the lands, defeat the enemies, and solve puzzles in your quest to undo the curse that engulfs your homeland.

Horn features:
Accessible controls that anyone can use- walking, jumping, crawling, even grapple hook, are all performed with intuitive gestures
Freely navigable console-quality detailed world- go wherever you want; not confined to limited path or rail
A rich and unique fantasy world
Touch-friendly melee combat and crossbow style weapons
3 unique and beautiful lands to discover
Endlessly escalating challenge modes
Hidden side content to discover
Score written by award winning Austin Wintory and performed with full live orchestral

metalcasket's comments:
Wish to talk about, whine, bitch or complain about Dark Meadow? Please do so here.
This has been a public service announcement from your favorite steel-lined decomposition chamber.

Note: Click here for the TA Review or here for the Hands-On Preview.

08-21-2012, 04:41 PM
someone kill me now. The spinning room is the worst, it really makes the horrible controls stand out,. I can't get past things that should be simple, because half the time Horn doesn't run when I tap for him to. I want to throw my phone through a window. actually by pure luck I ended up getting the seed, but like an idiot wanted to keep farming for money. I ended up in a room that is impossible to pass thanks to the crappy touch controls, and now I can't get the seed again.... fml!!!!

and iI have a 4s, not some old phone that this would be excusable!
08-21-2012, 04:50 PM
@Akoae that's just it, the horn does not work and there is no hole. I've ran through the level five or six times up to this point.

08-21-2012, 05:05 PM
@RunnyGnome I have to say, I didn't spoil anything, when you reach the end of the game, you will agree with me. The one I mentioned , is in the dialog since chapter I, it is natural to think he would be ultimate enemy to defeat.

Enjoy your game and the story.
08-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Help please?

I am hoping for a hint or help please. I am still in cuthbert, on the second mission on the armory, 'Fists' something, and I am in the large room where you jump from ledge to ledge, four of them, to pull the switches to light the hanging fire pits above you. I lit the fires, and I see a gate with an orb behind it in the room, but the gate isnt opening and I dont see any hints as to what I am supposed to do?

Any advice or hints much appreciated! This is the first time in the game that I have been stumped as usually there are good tips/hints in the form of flashing fire signs etc.

Thanks in advance!
08-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
I am hoping for a hint or help please. I am still in cuthbert, on the second mission on the armory, 'Fists' something, and I am in the large room where you jump from ledge to ledge, four of them, to pull the switches to light the hanging fire pits above you. I lit the fires, and I see a gate with an orb behind it in the room, but the gate isnt opening and I dont see any hints as to what I am supposed to do?

Any advice or hints much appreciated! This is the first time in the game that I have been stumped as usually there are good tips/hints in the form of flashing fire signs etc.

Thanks in advance!
Here's the hint: windows in front of the fire pits.
08-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
I am hoping for a hint or help please. I am still in cuthbert, on the second mission on the armory, 'Fists' something, and I am in the large room where you jump from ledge to ledge, four of them, to pull the switches to light the hanging fire pits above you. I lit the fires, and I see a gate with an orb behind it in the room, but the gate isnt opening and I dont see any hints as to what I am supposed to do
Hint #1: When looking at the four switches, what do you notice that is different about them?

Hint #2: I hope this hint LIGHTS THE WAY for you to figure out the puzzle!

Hint #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVpz0m-Y7A
08-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akoae View Post
@RunnyGnome I have to say, I didn't spoil anything, when you reach the end of the game, you will agree with me. The one I mentioned , is in the dialog since chapter I, it is natural to think he would be ultimate enemy to defeat.

Enjoy your game and the story.

I haven't gotten to chapter one because the game crashes after the opening.
08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
looks like the seventh time is a charm, thanks for the help everyone.
08-21-2012, 11:37 PM
No update today either. Pull it together apple!
08-22-2012, 12:36 AM
on my second runthrough through (four seeds to go in westernesse), i'm going to screenshot all the blueprints/detail their locations. perhaps I'll vid cap them too. anyone want to help? Again, thank's for all who helped me earlier today and yesterday.