Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-21-2012, 05:41 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

someone kill me now. The spinning room is the worst, it really makes the horrible controls stand out,. I can't get past things that should be simple, because half the time Horn doesn't run when I tap for him to. I want to throw my phone through a window. actually by pure luck I ended up getting the seed, but like an idiot wanted to keep farming for money. I ended up in a room that is impossible to pass thanks to the crappy touch controls, and now I can't get the seed again.... fml!!!!

and iI have a 4s, not some old phone that this would be excusable!
Old 08-21-2012, 05:50 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

@Akoae that's just it, the horn does not work and there is no hole. I've ran through the level five or six times up to this point.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:05 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.x

@RunnyGnome I have to say, I didn't spoil anything, when you reach the end of the game, you will agree with me. The one I mentioned , is in the dialog since chapter I, it is natural to think he would be ultimate enemy to defeat.

Enjoy your game and the story.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Help please?

I am hoping for a hint or help please. I am still in cuthbert, on the second mission on the armory, 'Fists' something, and I am in the large room where you jump from ledge to ledge, four of them, to pull the switches to light the hanging fire pits above you. I lit the fires, and I see a gate with an orb behind it in the room, but the gate isnt opening and I dont see any hints as to what I am supposed to do?

Any advice or hints much appreciated! This is the first time in the game that I have been stumped as usually there are good tips/hints in the form of flashing fire signs etc.

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-21-2012, 06:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
I am hoping for a hint or help please. I am still in cuthbert, on the second mission on the armory, 'Fists' something, and I am in the large room where you jump from ledge to ledge, four of them, to pull the switches to light the hanging fire pits above you. I lit the fires, and I see a gate with an orb behind it in the room, but the gate isnt opening and I dont see any hints as to what I am supposed to do?

Any advice or hints much appreciated! This is the first time in the game that I have been stumped as usually there are good tips/hints in the form of flashing fire signs etc.

Thanks in advance!
•••Spoiler:  Here's the hint: windows in front of the fire pits.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
I am hoping for a hint or help please. I am still in cuthbert, on the second mission on the armory, 'Fists' something, and I am in the large room where you jump from ledge to ledge, four of them, to pull the switches to light the hanging fire pits above you. I lit the fires, and I see a gate with an orb behind it in the room, but the gate isnt opening and I dont see any hints as to what I am supposed to do
Hint #1: When looking at the four switches, what do you notice that is different about them?

Hint #2: I hope this hint LIGHTS THE WAY for you to figure out the puzzle!

Hint #3: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVpz0m-Y7A[/url]
Old 08-21-2012, 06:25 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akoae View Post
@RunnyGnome I have to say, I didn't spoil anything, when you reach the end of the game, you will agree with me. The one I mentioned , is in the dialog since chapter I, it is natural to think he would be ultimate enemy to defeat.

Enjoy your game and the story.

I haven't gotten to chapter one because the game crashes after the opening.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:44 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

looks like the seventh time is a charm, thanks for the help everyone.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:37 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

No update today either. Pull it together apple!
Old 08-22-2012, 01:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

on my second runthrough through (four seeds to go in westernesse), i'm going to screenshot all the blueprints/detail their locations. perhaps I'll vid cap them too. anyone want to help? Again, thank's for all who helped me earlier today and yesterday.