★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-21-2012, 04:41 PM
someone kill me now. The spinning room is the worst, it really makes the horrible controls stand out,. I can't get past things that should be simple, because half the time Horn doesn't run when I tap for him to. I want to throw my phone through a window. actually by pure luck I ended up getting the seed, but like an idiot wanted to keep farming for money. I ended up in a room that is impossible to pass thanks to the crappy touch controls, and now I can't get the seed again.... fml!!!!

and iI have a 4s, not some old phone that this would be excusable!
08-21-2012, 04:50 PM
@Akoae that's just it, the horn does not work and there is no hole. I've ran through the level five or six times up to this point.

08-21-2012, 05:05 PM
@RunnyGnome I have to say, I didn't spoil anything, when you reach the end of the game, you will agree with me. The one I mentioned , is in the dialog since chapter I, it is natural to think he would be ultimate enemy to defeat.

Enjoy your game and the story.
08-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Help please?

I am hoping for a hint or help please. I am still in cuthbert, on the second mission on the armory, 'Fists' something, and I am in the large room where you jump from ledge to ledge, four of them, to pull the switches to light the hanging fire pits above you. I lit the fires, and I see a gate with an orb behind it in the room, but the gate isnt opening and I dont see any hints as to what I am supposed to do?

Any advice or hints much appreciated! This is the first time in the game that I have been stumped as usually there are good tips/hints in the form of flashing fire signs etc.

Thanks in advance!
08-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
I am hoping for a hint or help please. I am still in cuthbert, on the second mission on the armory, 'Fists' something, and I am in the large room where you jump from ledge to ledge, four of them, to pull the switches to light the hanging fire pits above you. I lit the fires, and I see a gate with an orb behind it in the room, but the gate isnt opening and I dont see any hints as to what I am supposed to do?

Any advice or hints much appreciated! This is the first time in the game that I have been stumped as usually there are good tips/hints in the form of flashing fire signs etc.

Thanks in advance!
Here's the hint: windows in front of the fire pits.
08-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
I am hoping for a hint or help please. I am still in cuthbert, on the second mission on the armory, 'Fists' something, and I am in the large room where you jump from ledge to ledge, four of them, to pull the switches to light the hanging fire pits above you. I lit the fires, and I see a gate with an orb behind it in the room, but the gate isnt opening and I dont see any hints as to what I am supposed to do
Hint #1: When looking at the four switches, what do you notice that is different about them?

Hint #2: I hope this hint LIGHTS THE WAY for you to figure out the puzzle!

Hint #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVpz0m-Y7A
08-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akoae View Post
@RunnyGnome I have to say, I didn't spoil anything, when you reach the end of the game, you will agree with me. The one I mentioned , is in the dialog since chapter I, it is natural to think he would be ultimate enemy to defeat.

Enjoy your game and the story.

I haven't gotten to chapter one because the game crashes after the opening.
08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
looks like the seventh time is a charm, thanks for the help everyone.
08-21-2012, 11:37 PM
No update today either. Pull it together apple!
08-22-2012, 12:36 AM
on my second runthrough through (four seeds to go in westernesse), i'm going to screenshot all the blueprints/detail their locations. perhaps I'll vid cap them too. anyone want to help? Again, thank's for all who helped me earlier today and yesterday.