Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-28-2012, 09:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Hmm, I seem to be the only person here playing this! FYI, for anyone else wondering, the latest update fixed the bonus achievement problem.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:09 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Hmm, I seem to be the only person here playing this! FYI, for anyone else wondering, the latest update fixed the bonus achievement problem.
Im playing it too and loving it, but i havent gotten veryfar yet, its the first one as good as the sequel?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:19 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanTuna View Post
Im playing it too and loving it, but i havent gotten veryfar yet, its the first one as good as the sequel?
To me, the first one felt like a giant extended tutorial for Wild West, but it has a good storyline and is worth playing just for the background material imho. It's not as challenging nor as complex as Wild West, but it was definitely a fun experience and I'm glad I played it too. If you do play the first one, definitely turn ON OpenFeint (if you usually play without it), as I ran into a nasty bug that messed up my in-game store purchasing power without it.

Edit: One nice thing about the first game, is you get to know the individual characters a lot better. There's more of a backstory for the non-shooters, and you get to see how they come together and gel as a group and care about them a little more than you do in Wild West. WW is more about the shooters and the ranch. The first story is more about how the Dark Elements came to take over the environment, and the personalities behind the various heroes.

Last edited by dclose; 08-28-2012 at 10:36 AM..
Old 09-01-2012, 06:51 AM

Bought both games yeasterday (omg WW price droped today and I realy enjoying game. Finishing first Squids. Greata work done Game bakers. Thank you
Old 09-01-2012, 06:57 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
To me, the first one felt like a giant extended tutorial for Wild West, but it has a good storyline and is worth playing just for the background material imho. It's not as challenging nor as complex as Wild West, but it was definitely a fun experience and I'm glad I played it too. If you do play the first one, definitely turn ON OpenFeint (if you usually play without it), as I ran into a nasty bug that messed up my in-game store purchasing power without it.
Hey thanks! I actually always disable OF so its great advice for me, so im thinking im gonna get the first one and get to it before finishing WW. Having a blast with this one!
Old 10-27-2012, 05:14 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hi all,

TA says wild west is free for the week-end but the free promotion ended last night actually. Just wanted to tell you so that you're not disappointed.

Thanks for playing Squids! We'll have more Squids and non Squids related news pretty soon, working hard on new gams as well.

Cheers!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:48 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Anyone else hit a bug on the last bonus level?

Maybe I am just an idiot, but there doesn't seem to be a door for exiting after I defeat everyone. I have tried a few times. These are my last three stars, I will be sad to see it end, but I would like to see the big surprise.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

FREE again!
Old 01-03-2013, 11:30 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Downloading...
Old 01-15-2013, 11:02 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I'm trying to complete the disco map mission where u have to find 4 cursed helmets. I still have one left, it's the one for healer squids. On the map, it appears on the top right corner but i dont know where that location is. Could u guys help me? Thx a lot