Support our Sponsors:
|View Poll Results: What is your favorite GOTW winner from the first year of the GOTWs?|
|Infinity Blade II||38||21.84%|
|Modern Combat 3||7||4.02%|
|Chaos Rings II||10||5.75%|
|Grand Theft Auto 3||4||2.30%|
|Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
It's funny how some people say "flash game" thinking they underrate Kingdom Rush, here at Ironhide Game Studio we think its not the platform that makes a game great, it's the game itself and we are very proud of being part of the Flash Games Community.
This great new award "GOTWOTY" adds to a large number of great achievements KR received since launch.
Thanks to our fans around the world!!!
- KR on iPad Game has a Rating of 4.81/5 on USA store (5 stars on more than 40 stores)
- Chosen among the 12 best games for the iPad @Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/5878797/the-12-bes...s-for-the-ipad)
- Community Choice Award : Mochi 2012 (http://www.flashgamingsummit.com/awards.html)
- Best Strategy Game : Mochi 2012 (http://www.flashgamingsummit.com/awards.html)
- Game of the Year 2011 @Jayisgames (http://jayisgames.com/best-of/2011/game-of-the-year/)
- Best Strategy Game @Jayisgames 2011 (http://jayisgames.com/best-of/2011/d...ategy-results/)
- 148 Apps Editor's Choice (http://www.148apps.com/reviews/kingdom-rush-review/)
- Pocket Gamer Gold Award (http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/...ew.asp?c=36437)
- IGN Editors Choice (http://wireless.ign.com/articles/121/1217601p1.html)
- Must Have Slide2Play (http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/kin...sh-ipad-review)
- Gaming App of the Day @Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/5881590/kingdom-ru...y-raving-about)
- Metascore 89 (http://www.metacritic.com/game/ios/kingdom-rush)
- Top Rated Game on Kongregate (4.61 out of 5) from more than 50,000 games
- Top Rated Game on Armorgames (9.7 out of 10)
- #2 Top paid app in the US Appstore for three weeks in a row and #1 in lots of other countries (UK, Canada, Japan, China, Corea and more)
- #1 Strategy game on the US Appstore for over 2 months
- Touch Arcade GOTW
- Touch Arcade GOTWOTY
^ And deservedly so... Can't wait for the sequel .... Glad its coming to iOS at the same time.
- on a side note,it looks like from reading the KR forum one of my ideas is coming true (that would be having mages seperate from towers and used as ground troops.)
Congrats! and Good luck..