★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: USA Today - "The animated art style is gorgeous, the dialogue clever and funny, and strong mechanics rescue mobile players yearning for their next great game."

Modojo - "It's something a little bit different, it's beautifully crafted, and unquestionably entertaining..."

Gamezebo - "...when it looks this good, is written this intelligently, and plays with such ease, you'll have a hard time saying no."

Macgasm "Game of the Week"

One of Game Informer's "best games that 2012 has to offer" in their 2012 Holiday Buying Guide!

Somewhere between GOOD and EVIL... Between ORDER and CHAOS... Between UPPER MANAGEMENT and the SENIOR STAFF... You'll find the glue that holds it all together: The Middle Manager of Justice!

Congratulations, you are the new Middle Manager of Justice! You have been hired to whip the latest branch of Justice Corp. into shape! Train and manage your team of superheroes to thwart crime and save citizens around the city! Increase efficiency in your branch by building new facilities and upgrading the equipment! Could it be done without you? Yeah, probably. But it would be sloppy, costly and demotivating!

Sanuku's comments:

09-05-2012, 04:53 AM
Insta-get

@wheresmb

09-05-2012, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream View Post
Insta-get
Oh i second that i been waiting for this one to appear it sounds really good, i was fearing this going ages before it would appear at the store so this one sneaked out.

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)
09-05-2012, 05:05 AM
Is it freemium? Loaded with IAP?

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
09-05-2012, 05:06 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
nice
should be a nice game
picking this up in t- 12
09-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Is it freemium? Loaded with IAP?
Yup, freemium. Interested in Double Fine's take on freemium.
09-05-2012, 05:27 AM
Excited for this. I always need one timer-based freemium game in my life. This looks like it'll replace Happy Street.
09-05-2012, 06:08 AM
What? This is out??? I didn't even notice this thread until I saw the Apps list in the Wild Blood thread Sanuku.

This game is going to be awesome, I can feel it.

YouTube: video

Last edited by justln; 09-05-2012 at 06:12 AM.
09-05-2012, 06:10 AM
This is a well strange game how this game is working yes its deffo freemium. I was under the impression from the comments made by the developer that you can earn the atom cash fair easy but im finding with this im going to be in for a very long grind.

super hero will not rest to recharge his heath either in his bedroom now either is a bug or something else happening. So all im left to do is work to gain profits...in the hope i can upgrade the restroom and fix this maybe bug!!!!

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)

Last edited by hellscaretaker; 09-05-2012 at 06:31 AM.
09-05-2012, 06:16 AM
This is Double Fine Productions...ok I'm not really into time management games but gonna have to give it a go just because of that!

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!