App description: "Help! My wife and cubs have been kidnapped! Please can you help me rescue them!"

Join Twang the Fox as he embarks on an heroic adventure mixing addictive platforming gameplay with intuitive one-touch controls.

Get ready for an epic journey through vibrant worlds, full of numerous crazy contraptions and fiendish mechanical foes. Get Foxy!

-------------------

Pocket Gamer - Bronze award "another entertaining, impeccably presented endeavour from ever-reliable publisher PikPok"

148apps - 4/5 "FOX FLINGING FUN"

The Appshack - 5/5 "another PikPok published game that just about everyone will enjoy"

GamerChica - 9.2 "A Fun And Beautiful Game That No Gamer Should Miss"

-------------------

Developed by Conix Games and published by PikPok, Twang the fox features:

Unique twanging mechanics! Draw the band and help Twang bounce to victory!

Take control time with Matrix-style '"Fox Focus"!

60 challenging levels across 6 wondrous worlds!

Collect all the mascots in each level and try for a perfect 3 star rating!

Your eyeballs will thank you regularly on account of the pretty retina graphics!

Not to mention iCloud support, tons of fiendish foes, crazy contraptions, miscellaneous fruit, leaderboards, foxes, achievements, carnies, zero gravity and more!

Echoseven's comments:

09-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Sort of Raccoon Rising? From PikPok?

Instabuy!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Sort of Raccoon Rising? From PikPok?

Instabuy!
just what I was thinking. =oD

Can't wait to check this one out.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 09-05-2012 at 07:14 AM.
09-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Glad to see our latest release has been spotted.

Twang the Fox is made by Conix Games out of the UK. They are a small two man team who poured their heart and soul into the game. When they initially brought Twang to us, we really liked what we saw at PikPok, and we knew we wanted to be part of it.
09-05-2012, 09:01 AM
This looks like great fun and worth supporting!!!
Getting it later tonight
09-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi there TA folks!

I'm John, one half of Conix Games who did indeed pour heart & soul into Twang the Fox!

We're made up to finally be releasing the game and even more made up that it's the awesome crew over (on the other side of the world!) at PikPok we're doing it with.

PikPok played a massive part in refining the game into what it's become and now we're just looking forward to hearing people's thought's & reactions.

Hope all o' y'all enjoy it!!

Last edited by conixjohn; 09-05-2012 at 10:16 AM.
09-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by conixjohn View Post
Hi there TA folks!

I'm John, one half of Conix Games who did indeed pour heart & soul into Twang the Fox!

We're made up to finally be releasing the game and even more made up that it's the awesome crew over (on the other side of the world!) at PikPok we're doing it with.

PikPok played a massive part in refining the game into what it's become and now we're just looking forward to hearing people's thought's & reactions.

Hope all o' y'all enjoy it!!
Welcome John to the TA community!
There are many superb gamers here who are very helpful and knowledgeable
Hope you enjoy the interaction and best wishes for your game
09-05-2012, 01:38 PM
A... wait wat was it... a... a Parachute Ninja clone?
09-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_TA View Post
A... wait wat was it... a... a Parachute Ninja clone?
It's not a Parachute Ninja clone really. The core mechanics are completely different.
09-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Wow, not a vertical jumper fan, but that video looks too good to miss, love the sound effects