09-07-2012, 04:15 AM
#51
(how about showing the diff-time for your "next" star?)

edit: nevermind, as it's only relevant when having already 2 stars :P

however, i'd also love to see diff-time for 3 stars... watching this time getting lower seems a big motivation

something else: is it even possible to get all stars without upgrades? removing upgrades is not possible, so driving with fully upgraded cars is intended?

Last edited by Janni; 09-07-2012 at 05:11 AM.
09-07-2012, 05:53 AM
#52
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Does this still control the same way as the first game? As I noticed the steering wheel on screen in the video.
I'm tempted to get it as I didn't pick up any thing else on release this week.

09-07-2012, 06:09 AM
#53
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
Just thought I'd stop by again to say.... my mum saw me playing this game and decided she wanted an iPad
09-07-2012, 06:50 AM
#54
This is a really polished and fun game. Loading times are quite long and so it is good to hear this is being addressed in the update. Is there a way to set different zoom levels or camera settings - the default is fine but at the same time it would be nice to be able to zoom in a little bit.
09-07-2012, 06:56 AM
#55
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Does this still control the same way as the first game? As I noticed the steering wheel on screen in the video.
I'm tempted to get it as I didn't pick up any thing else on release this week.
Personally I think this one controls smoother than the first. I love the way this one drifts too
09-07-2012, 07:29 AM
#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janni View Post
something else: is it even possible to get all stars without upgrades? removing upgrades is not possible, so driving with fully upgraded cars is intended?
Actually we set the three stars time so that it's possible to get them with the upgrades you have when playing the first time. So you can beat all tracks without going back with a more upgraded car..

Although I'm getting a feeling the three star times are too hard..
09-07-2012, 08:43 AM
#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Does this still control the same way as the first game? As I noticed the steering wheel on screen in the video.
I'm tempted to get it as I didn't pick up any thing else on release this week.
The default has changed to the steering wheel. We feel it works better with sliding and drifting. But, the VS Racing 1 tilt control is still available in the settings.
09-07-2012, 09:00 AM
#58
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by litening View Post
The default has changed to the steering wheel. We feel it works better with sliding and drifting. But, the VS Racing 1 tilt control is still available in the settings.
Thanks, I really like the tilt controls of the first game.
09-07-2012, 09:49 AM
#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical knave View Post
This is a really polished and fun game. Loading times are quite long and so it is good to hear this is being addressed in the update. Is there a way to set different zoom levels or camera settings - the default is fine but at the same time it would be nice to be able to zoom in a little bit.
Hi, we'll look into adding this in a future update!
09-07-2012, 09:52 AM
#60
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
This game is just crying out for some dedicated drift tracks and a seperate "drift attack" points mode.