App description: Experience the thrill of all-out arcade racing!

#1 TOP PAID racing game in US, UK, JAPAN, FRANCE, CANADA, AUSTRALIA  and many more!

BEST MOBILE RACING GAME - Rocket & Raygun awards

From the people behind VS. RACING and DARK NEBULA.

SINGLE PLAYER
Massive campaign 127 races and 10 cars with unique handling, upgrades and pimping.

RACE A FRIEND
Internet ghost-race race a track and challenge your friend over the Internet. Make him watch as your car leaves him in the dust!

LOCAL MULTIPLAYER
Battle with up to 5 friends over WiFi or 3 via Bluetooth. Hit your rivals with vicious power-ups:
Nitro
Shockwave
Oil slick
Mine
Heat-seeking missile
Fire starter

KEY FEATURES

Cars with unique characteristics and handling

Earn upgrades for top speed, acceleration and off-
road

Car pimping make your ride your own!

Fine-tuned control options: touch wheel, tilt or left/right buttons

Vibrant retina graphics on the new iPad and iPhone 4/4S

Advanced car handling with detailed arcade physics

Dozens of challenging achievements

Universal App buy once and get it on all your devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)

Advanced AI opponents push your skills to the limit

Regular free updates with new themes, tracks and cars!

Created by industry veterans from highly successful games such as VS. Racing and Dark Nebula Episode 1 and 2. Network engine created by Peter Björklund, developer of the network engine for Battlefield: Modern Combat.

Echoseven's comments:

09-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Well incase anyone wants to know (or needs to) heres which tracks you will find the secret tracks on.
Track 1 is on tropical 11
Track 2 is on tropical 10
Track 3 is on tropical 15
Track 4 is on jungle 2
Track 5 is on jungle 3
Track 6 is on jungle 4
Track 7 is on jungle 8
09-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I really like this game but it just seems unfinished. Why release a game with Coming Soon signs in it. I would have rather they wait and release the whole thing or advertise it as a preview or something.

09-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldude View Post
I really like this game but it just seems unfinished. Why release a game with Coming Soon signs in it. I would have rather they wait and release the whole thing or advertise it as a preview or something.
Have you ever played a game on iOS before? Loads of games have coming soon things in them,
09-10-2012, 03:19 AM
Can the camera turn with the car or is it fixed in place?
09-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSJ1977 View Post
Can the camera turn with the car or is it fixed in place?
No it is fixed.
09-10-2012, 02:45 PM
I think it's really frustrating to not know what time exactly you have to beat to give 3 stars. I gain 2 star in the last 8 levels of Tropical. For third star you have to use first car, I have that car updated at maximum but it's really difficult to get s good time. And with no info about what time, it's really annoying.
Please give us thet information.

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa
09-10-2012, 05:44 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.
09-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadiduekappa View Post
I think it's really frustrating to not know what time exactly you have to beat to give 3 stars. I gain 2 star in the last 8 levels of Tropical. For third star you have to use first car, I have that car updated at maximum but it's really difficult to get s good time. And with no info about what time, it's really annoying.
Please give us thet information.
when you see "almost there" beneath the time, 3 stars is less than a sec away... sure it's hard, but manageable (i'm currently 52/54 and i still see room for improvement).

it find this pretty much like rc-racing... you have to practice and be consistent, but your effort is rewarded (times are getting better and better)
09-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Well incase anyone wants to know (or needs to) heres which tracks you will find the secret tracks on.
Track 1 is on tropical 11
Track 2 is on tropical 10
Track 3 is on tropical 15
Track 4 is on jungle 2
Track 5 is on jungle 3
Track 6 is on jungle 4
Track 7 is on jungle 8
I found all the secret tracks except for Track 6. I see from the above spoilers where it's supposed to be found, but no luck. Any clues on where on that board it is?
09-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davegobe View Post
I found all the secret tracks except for Track 6. I see from the above spoilers where it's supposed to be found, but no luck. Any clues on where on that board it is?
Finding it requires some violence.