App description: Optimized for the iPhone 5!

The battle for Northern Udar rages on! It's been 100 years since the First Demon War tore the land apart. Thanks to the Eternity Warriors the demon threat was held at bay. However the demons have been consolidating their power in a series of Demon Towers built in locations throughout Northern Udar.

You've been tasked with cleansing these Demon Towers and defeating an even deadlier demon army than before

THE ULTIMATE DUNGEON CRAWLING ACTION GAME HITS YOUR iPhone & iPad!

REAL TIME PVP AND CO-OP MULTIPLAYER!
Battle against or alongside fellow warriors in ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODES!

STUNNING HIGH DEFINITION VISUALS
Experience EPIC MELEE gameplay!

FLUID REAL TIME COMBAT
Face off against dozens of NEW demon enemies!

ONLINE CO-OP MULTIPLAYER!
Battle with a fellow warrior in the ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE!

USE YOUR SPECIAL SKILLS
Slice your way through MULTIPLE UNIQUE DUNGEONS!

COLLECT ARMOR, WEAPONS AND LOOT!
Upgrade your gear to become the ultimate Eternity Warrior in Udar!
PLEASE NOTE:
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game permits users to interact with one another (eg. chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging). Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons under age 13.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- For information about how Glu collects and uses your data, please read our privacy policy at: www.Glu.com/privacy
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
09-15-2012, 01:07 PM
i went from a 391 weapon to a 611 death sword
09-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Are drops dependent on the difficulty of the level? For example, is there a higher chance of getting an orange weapon at SR lvl 10 compared to lvl 5? Both are arena type floors, with 3 bosses and a chest so the number of drops are the same.

09-16-2012, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey2theman View Post
i went from a 391 weapon to a 611 death sword
is this upgraded or in it's original form when you got the item?

the highest I think I got is around 500+ damage (with default 2 skills on the weapon).
09-16-2012, 08:11 AM
50k skill

What do you think is the best 50k skill upgrade? And what's the best dual weapon you have found? I've already maxed my inferno sword and planning in maxing a dual weapon, but the best ive found so far are twin slashers.
09-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonlomod View Post
What do you think is the best 50k skill upgrade? And what's the best dual weapon you have found? I've already maxed my inferno sword and planning in maxing a dual weapon, but the best ive found so far are twin slashers.
i think the best is the Dash - Rage (3rd one)... followed by the ground smash (first)...

the other skills are related with each other...

block skills first and 2nd are also good except for the 3rd one... i'll explain below... (I plan to upgrade the 3rd block skill - last)...

explanation: you do not need the 3 rage ASAP as you can opt to get hit by the ice arrows - 1. small body damage (almost unnoticable) 2. it gives much rage compared to the 3 rage for successful parry... also, you do not need to "shield" yourself

hope it helps...
09-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks, man! Figured the dash rage upgrade is the best option. Didn't want to waste 50k on a useless upgrade.
09-29-2012, 02:33 AM
while playing online, I saw a player with level 107...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (198.6 KB, 13 views)
12-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Derp. Now there's dragon killing and everything best equips can be unlocked in game for FREEEEEEE
01-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Game Impressions

Im having sick disconects in multiplayer,any know how To fix this? besides That Game works fine.

Last edited by Noneevo; 01-02-2013 at 06:08 PM.
01-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Don't Upgrade!

If you can handle the crashing of the game I wouldn't upgrade! The dragons are now WAY harder. I used to kill the red dragon with maybe one potion, but now it is 4 or 5 potions and the White Dragon is now way harder! They have also decreased the rate of the blue and orange drops. GLU got to make its money some how, but this is ridiculous.