Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-19-2012, 02:15 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Nice polished shoot em up, a few niggles, its a shame you cant move forward yourself using relative touch, you basically just move up/down. Covered my ship with my finger a few times and then couldnt move the ship without taking my finger off and putting it down again.

Think i'm not really used to shooters like this where you can only move up/down, so in some ways its quite different and fun, on the other hand i think the game would be soooo much better if you had full control via relative touch (left/right as well as up/down).

Worth a dollar for sure and i'm looking forward to playing the later levels, just still taking a bit of time to get used to the up/down only controls
Old 09-19-2012, 05:30 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys.

psj3809, you bring up an interesting point about horizontal movement, and it's something I been thinking about for a while. I've been wanting to add a new Helicopter-type vehicle to the game which might have some limited horizontal movement. It will also come with new weapon types as well (perhaps auto-fire even).

In general, we do want to update the game with more stages, enemy types, vehicles, and weapons. But I can't really promise anything until we see how well the game does.

Keep the feedback coming guys.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:40 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the reply. Like i say its something quite different only moving up/down, horizontal movement i think would be great as it'll be a really good shoot em up with full relative touch control.

But yeah catch 22, need sales/word of mouth before thinking of a major update. Hope the game does well for you, looking forward to playing it later
Old 09-19-2012, 09:00 AM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

we'll consider adding that for sure. Glad that you are enjoying so far!
More updates to come Will be nice to see the reaction how it looks on the iPhone 5
Old 09-19-2012, 10:33 AM

very nice h-shooter with clean and crisp graphics... (multi-)targeting-mechanics reminds me a lot of panzer dragoon/rez, etc. which works great with touch & drag.

little drawbacks are visibility on the phone (way too much thumbs/fingers moving around at once), and on the pad you need to play with a stand or laid down (because holding and left-sliding doesn't really work as it should)

overall a pretty fine shooter and great value for only a buck... n1
Old 09-19-2012, 04:29 PM
iPad mini

This is fun. I would love an option to use up/down buttons when playing on iPad so I could play with my left thumb comfortably.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
This is fun. I would love an option to use up/down buttons when playing on iPad so I could play with my left thumb comfortably.
Look out for this on the next update . In the mean time try turning up the steering sensitivity in the Options menu.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:52 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

The ship looks like it needs better anti-analyzing on iPad 3 can u update the ship so it looks as good as the background scenes otherwise love the game!
Old 09-20-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Look out for this on the next update . In the mean time try turning up the steering sensitivity in the Options menu.
great! this will also improve playability on the phone big time... think two buttons (bit offset, platformer style with up/down) will rock

U
...D

Last edited by Janni; 09-20-2012 at 01:49 AM..
Old 09-20-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janni View Post
great! this will also improve playability on the phone big time... think two buttons (bit offset, platformer style with up/down) will rock

U
...D
Gotcha.

The other thing is, I am thinking of adding in Survival (think endless shooter) mode with bullet-hell style gameplay. Instense, fast, and brutal (no shields).