Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-26-2013, 09:46 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Finally jumped back into this one and played through the first year. No problems or crashes. I'm running iOS 6.1 I think. Anyway, hope it works for you!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:50 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidgoku123 View Post
does it work on ipod 4g,how's the framerate?
I only put it on my iPhone 4. So, I can't speak for any other device. However, it works super smooth on my phone. So, hopefully it will be close to that on your iPod.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:51 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Has anyone got all the hats in year two, specifically all in the level called The Descendo Charm? I think there is a bug preventing me from getting it. I would love to get 100% in the game with all the achievements, but can't seem to get this one.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidgoku123 View Post
does it work on ipod 4g,how's the framerate?
I played this on an iPod 4g, it runs great.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:31 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I have 29 out of 34 achievements in this game. Three I can't get because of the glitch in year two preventing me from getting that last hat (therefore 3 achievements: all hats in year two, collect and view all mini-kit models, and complete the game to 100%).

That leaves two hidden achievements. Anyone know what they are? Would love to get them all (at least the ones I can) before I finally delete this game for good. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Of course, if anyone has a workaround the glitch in year two (in one of the classroom levels where you need to talk to the teacher after the lesson to get a hat from him), I'm all ears.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
I have 29 out of 34 achievements in this game. Three I can't get because of the glitch in year two preventing me from getting that last hat (therefore 3 achievements: all hats in year two, collect and view all mini-kit models, and complete the game to 100%).

That leaves two hidden achievements. Anyone know what they are? Would love to get them all (at least the ones I can) before I finally delete this game for good. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Of course, if anyone has a workaround the glitch in year two (in one of the classroom levels where you need to talk to the teacher after the lesson to get a hat from him), I'm all ears.
Did you light all the torches outside the classroom?
Also are you sure you got all the potions, including the one in the chest that you have to lower?

Last edited by Master Shake; 05-04-2013 at 08:47 PM..
Old 08-14-2013, 06:40 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post

Hiya. I've been searching for those two hidden achievements myself and came across one of them. It's called "Quiet Please!" and you get it by turning both the music and sound down in the library level. I did it in the Restricted Section level. That just leaves one more achievement to be found....hm.

Hope this helps.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:56 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Any chance this will get support for iPhone 5 screens? I'd love to see this and the 2nd one get a little update love.