Pilot’s Path is an old school, open world helicopter simulator where you’ll play as a dishonorably discharged USAF ace pilot. Without anywhere else to turn, you’ll delve deep into a criminal underworld where kingpins and drug lords will call upon your expert services to deliver certain... illicit goods. Make them angry and it’ll be more than your career that’s dead.
Most folks don’t feel secure unless they have both feet planted firmly on solid ground. Long flights just aren’t comfortable, and turbulence makes them feel sick. But you’re different. You’re an artist in a helicopter, and the skies are your canvas. Making a quick buck by slinging goods for the highest bidder, exploring the world from high up in your cockpit, and living life by your own rules - that’s the Pilot’s Path. So throw away your standard issue pilots’ handbook and pump up the throttle.
The world is your oyster...
• The world of Pilot's Path is unpredictable
• Randomly generated maps for each new game
• Explore over 50 islands in 2 huge locations
• Collect and sell items from across the archipelagos to make more money
• Visit the mechanic to make improvements to your helicopter
• Increase hull integrity, fuel capacity, speed, radar capabilities, and more
• Plenty of missions to keep you occupied
Unparalleled, engaging design...
• Joystick controls that make flying your helicopter easy and intuitive
• Beautifully rendered cut scenes
• Unique retro design maximized for retina and full HD displays
Enjoy the flight with an optimized gaming experience...
• Control remotely with another iOS device (via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
• Play on a TV or a projector (HDMI, Airplay, VGA, RCA supported)
• Configurable TV resolution
• Full HD and other resolutions supported
• Simple, super easy TV and remote setup
• Game Center achievements
• Universal app, optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
"TouchArcade covers the latest games and apps for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. We are the largest site dedicated to iPhone and iPod Touch gaming with nearly three quarters of a million unique visitors per month."
While we now accept iTunes Promotional Codes for games, we can't guarantee that your app will be reviewed or covered. Only one promotion code is required. Feel free to send promo codes to email@example.com.
While we appreciate the promo codes, notable app pre-announcements and preview copies are also of interest to our readers. Please feel free to contact us at the same email address about these opportunities.
Note: we rarely (if ever) solicit developers directly for promo codes. If you receive such an email, please contact us.
We have advertising opportunities available to iPhone and iPod Touch developers. If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to email@example.com.