Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Banned

Default Two Things (Plus One)

As a backer, I'd like to request two things:

(1) Moar videos and screenshots! Stop being such a tease!

(2) Establish a presence on Google+. Whatever your personal feelings about the network may be, I think you are missing an opportunity to connect with people who might be interested in supporting your project. I really want this game to reach its funding goal. Use Google+ to expand your reach. An added benefit of posting publicly to G+ is that the posts show up in Google search results. So people who search "Football Heroes" on Google will see all of your public posts. You can do it!!

(3) Please allow us "DESIGN YOUR TEAM" backers to create our own team even if you don't reach your funding goal. That is the only reason I backed you at that level. I want my own squad baked into the game I'd be bummed if that perk is taken off the table if you don't reach your funding goal.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:57 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

What's the target audience with this one? Is it gonna be too hard for kids?
Old 09-22-2012, 06:55 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essex View Post
As a backer, I'd like to request two things:

(1) Moar videos and screenshots! Stop being such a tease!

(2) Establish a presence on Google+. Whatever your personal feelings about the network may be, I think you are missing an opportunity to connect with people who might be interested in supporting your project. I really want this game to reach its funding goal. Use Google+ to expand your reach. An added benefit of posting publicly to G+ is that the posts show up in Google search results. So people who search "Football Heroes" on Google will see all of your public posts. You can do it!!

(3) Please allow us "DESIGN YOUR TEAM" backers to create our own team even if you don't reach your funding goal. That is the only reason I backed you at that level. I want my own squad baked into the game I'd be bummed if that perk is taken off the table if you don't reach your funding goal.
Sorry about the slow nature of my reply! This is incredible feedback

1 - Yes we need to update with more Screenshots and Footage of the game. We will shoot some more footage this week and put it up on the Kickstarter page.

2 - This week I will spend less time on Twitter and divert some needed attention to Google+. This has been an oversight on my part and it will be remedied!

3 - No need to worry we will figure out a way to get your team in the game, but doing so is much easier for us if we make the Kickstarter, so please help us spread the word!

Football Heroes' Kickstarter
Old 09-23-2012, 04:02 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiomatic View Post
What's the target audience with this one? Is it gonna be too hard for kids?
Football Heroes is for EVERYONE! The game has incredible depth for simulation and RPG fans and if you are a casual or younger player the controls are simple enough that anyone can just jump in and punch, throw and run your way to the Endzone.

We have run several playtests on Football Heroes throughout development with younger players, and one of the things that I am most proud of is the way little kids faces light up when they play Football Heroes and kick some serious butt.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:21 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Shame that more people aren't helping out with your Kickstarter. It's an awesome looking game!
Old 09-25-2012, 12:15 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiomatic View Post
Shame that more people aren't helping out with your Kickstarter. It's an awesome looking game!
We are nearly half way to our goal and have 14 days remaining. We believe that if we can get press to coverage we can make our goal. You can help by submitting tips to your favorite game sites and asking them to cover Football Heroes' Kickstarter.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:11 PM

You guys are on Magic Pixel: I voted for you
Hope it helps. Good luck!

[url]http://magicpixelgames.com/kickassist/index.php[/url]
Old 09-26-2012, 12:03 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropad View Post
You guys are on Magic Pixel: I voted for you
Hope it helps. Good luck!

http://magicpixelgames.com/kickassist/index.php
Indeed and the last time I checked we are kicking butt! Thanks to everyone for voting!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I know it's a touchscreen game but is there gonna be support for ouya down the road? Cuz that would be cool
Old 09-27-2012, 06:06 AM

looks very nice

Closed Thread