Forever Lost: Episode 1 - New Adventure Game Coming Soon! - [ Universal ]

10-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Downloaded before I'd even got dressed. Only downside was that I had to go to work but I did get a little game play before I left. Loving it so far especially the mini game on the iPad. Genius
10-01-2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
Downloaded before I'd even got dressed. Only downside was that I had to go to work but I did get a little game play before I left. Loving it so far especially the mini game on the iPad. Genius
Hope we didn't make you late for work :-)

Really glad to hear you say that, that's one of my favourite bits, just hope the non point'n'click style of that segment will go down well with everyone :-)

10-01-2012, 08:50 AM
I think I will spend the $0.99 on Bioshock 3: Forever Lost
10-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitchGames View Post
Hope we didn't make you late for work :-)

Really glad to hear you say that, that's one of my favourite bits, just hope the non point'n'click style of that segment will go down well with everyone :-)
No, I wasnt late this morning (I only have a minute walk to walk anyway) and I purposely put it on my ipad so I wasn't tempted to play at work
10-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyGamer View Post
I think I will spend the $0.99 on Bioshock 3: Forever Lost
Haha, a few people have commented on the BioShockness (?) of it :-)

Quote:
No, I wasnt late this morning (I only have a minute walk to walk anyway) and I purposely put it on my ipad so I wasn't tempted to play at work
Good plan :-) Hopefully it will be a nice treat for you when you get home.
10-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Brilliant game, 100% what I wanted from the game! Well worth the money, when is episode two coming out then? :P

Last edited by AlexsIpad; 10-01-2012 at 02:49 PM.
10-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
Brilliant game, 100% what I wanted from the game! Well worth the money, when is episode one coming out then? :P
You mean episode 2, right

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
10-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Please tell me that I can take as many photos as I want
10-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
Brilliant game, 100% what I wanted from the game! Well worth the money, when is episode one coming out then? :P
Woooooooooo :-) Very happy that you enjoyed it :-) The first game took around 6-7 months but a lot of that was creating all the underlying framework and deciding on the art style etc. We're hoping the next ep will be done within 4 months but naturally we're going to try to get it out as soon as we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
You mean episode 2, right
Haha yea, I just assumed he was too excited and made a typo :-)

Quote:
Please tell me that I can take as many photos as I want
Even though the camera is meant to be an old fashioned one we decided it probably wouldn't be fair to require 24 exposures on a single roll etc and just made it unlimited :-)
10-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitchGames View Post
Even though the camera is meant to be an old fashioned one we decided it probably wouldn't be fair to require 24 exposures on a single roll etc and just made it unlimited :-)
You could have added a photo lab so we had to develop our pictures when we ran out of film Mini-game!

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre