App description: The smash hit Burrito Bison is finally here for your mobile devices!

Burrito Bison is a fun launching game with an original twist. Launch Burrito Bison as far as you can and squish gummy bears until you gain enough speed to smash doors and escape the dreadful Candy Land! You will have the ability to use awesome power-ups such as a rocket, glider, pogo, chili pepper rage and other items to help you defeat the evil gummies!

DEVICE COMPATIBILITY
Burrito Bison will run on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPod Touch 4, or iPod Touch 5. Requires iOS 3.1 or later.
10-03-2012, 07:07 AM

Note:

If you liked the Flash Game you will love the iOS Version too.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-03-2012 at 10:27 AM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.

10-03-2012, 07:16 AM
SWEET! This will be the first game I'll be picking up tonight.
10-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Ehhh I dunno about this one
There's a free flash version available on Kongregate. I didn't care for it. Got bored with it after a minute or two.

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.
10-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Smashing the Buy Button as there would be no tomorrow....
Agreed
10-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Awesome!!!
10-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Sweet cant wait for midnight tonight!!!!!!!
10-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Been waiting for this. But unforch i cant buy anything yet with my itunes problem. Sigh.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-03-2012, 09:29 AM
mh I don't know what to think about the game after seeing the gameplay video. Seems like this is very repetitive and is there a game center leaderboard? There is no score at the end of each run so it's maybe a "most $ collected" leaderboard? What about achievements? I just see 8 in-game achievements and no game center buttons..

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
mh I don't know what to think about the game after seeing the gameplay video. Seems like this is very repetitive and is there a game center leaderboard? There is no score at the end of each run so it's maybe a "most $ collected" leaderboard? What about achievements? I just see 8 in-game achievements and no game center buttons..
It is repetitive only in the beginning... After a while you can afford for power ups and this leads you to more stages, faster gameplay, bigger heights etc etc... I have play the flash versions and for me is a very entertaining little game!