Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-03-2012, 12:08 PM

Default In-App Purchased Content

There is no way for me to restore this and I am out the cost of this purchase. I have contacted your support with no such luck. Went to the iTunes store and noticed other people have posted about this issue and you seem to be ignoring it. I don't expect to get this resolved but wanted everyone else to know that your customer support is... shall we say, lacking.

I have posted this in a review on the iTunes store as well. Will make the same post to Google Play since I own the game on both platforms.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:17 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
There is no way for me to restore this and I am out the cost of this purchase. I have contacted your support with no such luck. Went to the iTunes store and noticed other people have posted about this issue and you seem to be ignoring it. I don't expect to get this resolved but wanted everyone else to know that your customer support is... shall we say, lacking.

I have posted this in a review on the iTunes store as well. Will make the same post to Google Play since I own the game on both platforms.
Can't you go to the app store and hit 'purchased' and get it back? Should be free.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:05 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Had to come here to share the fact that as soon as I purchased double winnings IAP, unlocking cars and upgrading them became a breeze. Love the game. New super car is great. Touring car is great. In fact, I unlocked it first and used it to finish the first championship. Delorien is a bit disappointing performance wise, but its ok, still cool.
Can't wait for more tracks and cars.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:27 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Just wanted to report a few bugs...

Once I completed the original championship races and it showed me the new car I had won, the game crashed on me.

Also, when I received a text message, the controls stopped working (causing the car to go rogue) until I let go of the touch screen and placed my thumb back on it.

Great game by the way! Looking forward to the new update!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:33 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Hi devs,

I Love your game.

But where ist the update for ios 6 and iPhone 5?

Do you concept new cars? I would love to drive this cars:

- old american style truck
- pimped oldtimer
- SUV
- Van
Old 12-05-2012, 07:30 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Mini Motor Racing Turns 1 Year Old!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MINI MOTOR RACING!!!

Mini Motor Racing turns a massive ONE today and to celebrate this momentous event we're offering up to 60% off on just about every store item in the game! With the new 1.7 update coming up (packed with loads of new content to enjoy), this is the perfect time to flesh out your garage in preparation for the release!

Mini Motor Racing has been downloaded by over 6 MILLION people in over 30 countries around the world since it's humble release in 2011 -- and we couldn't be more excited! We have so much planned for the future of Mini Motor Racing and want to give a heart-felt thanks to all of fantastic supporters over the past year.

Join us in the celebrations -- the store savings will continue till the 10th of December so you have a few days to spread the word!

Enjoy the game and we'll see you on the track!

Old 12-05-2012, 08:02 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTBentley View Post
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MINI MOTOR RACING!!!

Mini Motor Racing turns a massive ONE today and to celebrate this momentous event we're offering up to 60% off on just about every store item in the game! With the new 1.7 update coming up (packed with loads of new content to enjoy), this is the perfect time to flesh out your garage in preparation for the release!

Mini Motor Racing has been downloaded by over 6 MILLION people in over 30 countries around the world since it's humble release in 2011 -- and we couldn't be more excited! We have so much planned for the future of Mini Motor Racing and want to give a heart-felt thanks to all of fantastic supporters over the past year.

Join us in the celebrations -- the store savings will continue till the 10th of December so you have a few days to spread the word!

Enjoy the game and we'll see you on the track!

When is the Update coming out?

I have seen a few posts and updates all talking about PREPARATION for the big update.

I have prepared and prepared and prepared...I'm ready
Old 12-05-2012, 09:41 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Should be ready by the 14th!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:03 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Sounds like you're giving us an early Christmas present! Hope we can open it soon!
Old 12-06-2012, 01:10 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
i hope for iphone 5 support
Well prepare for your wish to be granted!