Q4 releases

10-04-2012, 12:08 PM
#1
Q4 releases

Notable Games of 2013 -- A list of upcoming and released games of 2013, updated nightly.

Last edited by RaptorF35; 12-26-2012 at 12:09 AM.
10-04-2012, 12:12 PM
#2
Did you really just left out Baldur's Gate ? =p

10-04-2012, 12:13 PM
#3
Bladeslinger
Jet Set Radio HD
Star Command

Find me on Twitter
10-04-2012, 12:21 PM
#4
Need for speed : Most wanted LOL! October 30th release http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=137194

......
10-04-2012, 12:27 PM
#5
Thanks for the replies, I've added them to the list.
10-04-2012, 12:39 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
Thanks for the replies, I've added them to the list.
I just love looking at this list, so much greatness : )

Find me on Twitter
10-04-2012, 12:44 PM
#7
I'm hoping to see Heroes of Order and Chaos within the next couple months, looks amazing!
10-04-2012, 12:47 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalbertson View Post
I'm hoping to see Heroes of Order and Chaos within the next couple months, looks amazing!
Look at that:
"Heroes of Order & Chaos is due out on iOS and Android on October 11. "
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/08/1...le-mobile-game

Find me on Twitter
10-04-2012, 12:53 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Look at that:
"Heroes of Order & Chaos is due out on iOS and Android on October 11. "
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/08/1...le-mobile-game

WhooooHooooo!!!
10-04-2012, 12:56 PM
#10
There's also Alien vs Predator, by AngryMob Games. It's slated for a November release.