Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #851  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:43 PM
tofubean tofubean is offline
Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 65
Default

Glad to know there's going to be updates. It'll be great to have the bigger space for iphone 5.
Reply With Quote
  #852  
Old 10-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Dyson Dyson is offline
Junior Member
iPad, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Default Stuck !

Help .. myself and three friends are enjoying playing through PH. I am now stuck (unable to move my character from the off map position) after beginning a new level .. anyone else had this (bad) experience ?

We had this a few levels ago but it cleared once we synchronised but so far I have been stuck for several turns.

Will it resolve itself if the others complete the level or have we just wasted several weeks playing this game ?

We have really enjoyed the experience so far but are currently very frustrated ..

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0277.jpg (79.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Dyson; 10-06-2012 at 08:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #853  
Old 10-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Brandon Pollet Brandon Pollet is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 223
Default

Dyson,

I'm sorry to say that there is a bug that affects some 3 and 4 person parties in that level. If you can send me a private message with your account info for PH I can get it fixed for you.

Sorry for the trouble,

- Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyson View Post
Help .. myself and three friends are enjoying playing through PH. I am now stuck (unable to move my character from the off map position) after beginning a new level .. anyone else had this (bad) experience ?

We had this a few levels ago but it cleared once we synchronised but so far I have been stuck for several turns.

Will it resolve itself if the others complete the level or have we just wasted several weeks playing this game ?

We have really enjoyed the experience so far but are currently very frustrated ..

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #854  
Old 10-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Dyson Dyson is offline
Junior Member
iPad, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Default

Thanks Brandon .. great service. Dyson is now back in the fight !
Reply With Quote
  #855  
Old 10-09-2012, 07:53 AM
Strange Brew Strange Brew is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: MN
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyson View Post
Thanks Brandon .. great service. Dyson is now back in the fight !
Yea, he's a very good dev, always here to help. The game has its bugs and whatnot, but as long as you're not a game snob, PH is awesome fun.
Reply With Quote
  #856  
Old 10-09-2012, 09:34 AM
incineratee incineratee is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Pollet View Post
Dyson,

I'm sorry to say that there is a bug that affects some 3 and 4 person parties in that level. If you can send me a private message with your account info for PH I can get it fixed for you.

Sorry for the trouble,

- Brandon
Please fix your game. I have like 1242152 characters and all of them telling me to wait. Never saw another random player yet.
Reply With Quote
  #857  
Old 10-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Brandon Pollet Brandon Pollet is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
Yea, he's a very good dev, always here to help. The game has its bugs and whatnot, but as long as you're not a game snob, PH is awesome fun.
Thanks guys, I appreciate you all sticking with us.

I got Pocket Heroes running on my iPhone 5 this weekend so I thought I'd share a screen shot with you.



As you could probably guess the main advantage to the new screen size is that you can see a lot more of the battlefield at once. I also think it makes the interface feel less crowded since there is more space for everything to reside.

We're still working on the Raid and Hero Board update. Now that we've got the game working with iOS 6 we've got to test the Hero Board functionality a little more and continue refining the levels. I'll keep you updated as we get closer to submission.
Reply With Quote
  #858  
Old 10-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Strange Brew Strange Brew is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: MN
Posts: 78
Default

Looking very forward to the update! Keep us posted, thanks Brandon.
Reply With Quote
  #859  
Old 10-18-2012, 11:55 PM
doncorazon doncorazon is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 27
Default

Been awhile since i've been on these boards - came here while googling "pocket heroes what does agility do"

anyway, now that I am here, glad to see an active thread, and just want to say I've been greatly enjoying this game ever since i came out. I've got a lvl 8 paladin and lvl 8 rogue cruising along. thanks to the devs for a great game!
Reply With Quote
  #860  
Old 10-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Strange Brew Strange Brew is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: MN
Posts: 78
Default

Brandon, any word on the update? When to expect it? Are we still getting updates?!

Thanks much!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent