Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-03-2012, 09:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Glad to know there's going to be updates. It'll be great to have the bigger space for iphone 5.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:59 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default Stuck !

Help .. myself and three friends are enjoying playing through PH. I am now stuck (unable to move my character from the off map position) after beginning a new level .. anyone else had this (bad) experience ?

We had this a few levels ago but it cleared once we synchronised but so far I have been stuck for several turns.

Will it resolve itself if the others complete the level or have we just wasted several weeks playing this game ?

We have really enjoyed the experience so far but are currently very frustrated ..

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0277.jpg (79.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Dyson; 10-06-2012 at 08:22 AM..
Old 10-06-2012, 10:35 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Dyson,

I'm sorry to say that there is a bug that affects some 3 and 4 person parties in that level. If you can send me a private message with your account info for PH I can get it fixed for you.

Sorry for the trouble,

- Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyson View Post
Help .. myself and three friends are enjoying playing through PH. I am now stuck (unable to move my character from the off map position) after beginning a new level .. anyone else had this (bad) experience ?

We had this a few levels ago but it cleared once we synchronised but so far I have been stuck for several turns.

Will it resolve itself if the others complete the level or have we just wasted several weeks playing this game ?

We have really enjoyed the experience so far but are currently very frustrated ..

Thanks
Old 10-06-2012, 03:44 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Thanks Brandon .. great service. Dyson is now back in the fight !
Old 10-09-2012, 07:53 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyson View Post
Thanks Brandon .. great service. Dyson is now back in the fight !
Yea, he's a very good dev, always here to help. The game has its bugs and whatnot, but as long as you're not a game snob, PH is awesome fun.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:34 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Pollet View Post
Dyson,

I'm sorry to say that there is a bug that affects some 3 and 4 person parties in that level. If you can send me a private message with your account info for PH I can get it fixed for you.

Sorry for the trouble,

- Brandon
Please fix your game. I have like 1242152 characters and all of them telling me to wait. Never saw another random player yet.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:13 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
Yea, he's a very good dev, always here to help. The game has its bugs and whatnot, but as long as you're not a game snob, PH is awesome fun.
Thanks guys, I appreciate you all sticking with us.

I got Pocket Heroes running on my iPhone 5 this weekend so I thought I'd share a screen shot with you.

As you could probably guess the main advantage to the new screen size is that you can see a lot more of the battlefield at once. I also think it makes the interface feel less crowded since there is more space for everything to reside.

We're still working on the Raid and Hero Board update. Now that we've got the game working with iOS 6 we've got to test the Hero Board functionality a little more and continue refining the levels. I'll keep you updated as we get closer to submission.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:33 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Looking very forward to the update! Keep us posted, thanks Brandon.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:55 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Been awhile since i've been on these boards - came here while googling "pocket heroes what does agility do"

anyway, now that I am here, glad to see an active thread, and just want to say I've been greatly enjoying this game ever since i came out. I've got a lvl 8 paladin and lvl 8 rogue cruising along. thanks to the devs for a great game!
Old 10-25-2012, 08:26 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Brandon, any word on the update? When to expect it? Are we still getting updates?!

Thanks much!