Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 10-09-2012, 09:22 AM
D19Studio D19Studio is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Default

"get each tower to max upgrades"
Wonderful idea! We will definitely add it.

Thanks,
-D19

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
Achievments whoo! This will make me keep this game and keep playing it for a long time! I suggest add some easy ones to get too like get each tower to max upgrades or beat all normal stages.. Lots of achievmentss : )

I just tried to review another game i got a promo code for an it wouldnt let me review that either so it isnt just your game its something with the redeem code doesnt recognize that you have the game
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-09-2012, 03:07 PM
frozensolid frozensolid is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D19Studio View Post
"get each tower to max upgrades"
Wonderful idea! We will definitely add it.

Thanks,
-D19
: ) your welcome! From experience from other TD game achievements, you could do something like,
-get 1 star in every level
-get 2 stars in every level
-get 3 stars in level ___ (and do that for each one)
-get max upgrade for tower ___
-get ___ score on ___ hell mode level
Ive seen a lot of games with ones like these:
-beat a stage with 1 life
-beat level ___ (or any level) with no ___ towers
-beat level ___ with only ___ towers ( or only a certain number of towers)

Idk if those last two would be too hard, cuz then you would need to see if they are actually possible.
So excited for achievements! Cant wait!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:46 AM
D19Studio D19Studio is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Default Update is coming soon

Your advice is valuable for us. We have added the achievement support in the coming update. In the achievement, there are totally 30 items to challenge. I hope this would satisfy all guys who love achievement.
There are some other improvements in the coming update:
1 game center support of normal mode. Upload your scores of normal mode, and challenge with your friends.
2 add 5 levels for a new mode - novice mode, with tutorial guide step by step. This would make the game much easier to play and guide you to build different towers one by one.
3 improve the tutorial text for new players to learn
4 graphics enhancement
5 bug fixes
The development of the coming update will be finished very soon. Hope more people would love this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
: ) your welcome! From experience from other TD game achievements, you could do something like,
-get 1 star in every level
-get 2 stars in every level
-get 3 stars in level ___ (and do that for each one)
-get max upgrade for tower ___
-get ___ score on ___ hell mode level
Ive seen a lot of games with ones like these:
-beat a stage with 1 life
-beat level ___ (or any level) with no ___ towers
-beat level ___ with only ___ towers ( or only a certain number of towers)

Idk if those last two would be too hard, cuz then you would need to see if they are actually possible.
So excited for achievements! Cant wait!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:47 AM
D19Studio D19Studio is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Default

This game is free until next week. Get it if you want.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:56 AM
nickh90 nickh90 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D19Studio View Post
This game is free until next week. Get it if you want.
Still showin' up as .99 cents to me! Southeastern US
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:11 AM
EnterNexus EnterNexus is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D19Studio View Post
This game is free until next week. Get it if you want.
Same, still showing as .99 . Australia.

Quite psyched to try this game out.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:05 AM
D19Studio D19Studio is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Default

We feel sorry that we found a critical bug of game center. We've already submitted a new version and requested for expedited app review. This game will be free as soon as the latest update is available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterNexus View Post
Same, still showing as .99 . Australia.

Quite psyched to try this game out.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:44 AM
D19Studio D19Studio is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Default

It's free now. Enjoy it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D19Studio View Post
We feel sorry that we found a critical bug of game center. We've already submitted a new version and requested for expedited app review. This game will be free as soon as the latest update is available.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Invisibleink Invisibleink is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Default

I have noticed that sometimes if I have a tower placed somewhere that it can target enemies towards the front and the back of the course it will target the enemies that are at the beginning instead of the ones almost at the end thus letting them pass through unattacked. It is very very annoying.
Another thing that would be nice is to not have the match actually start until you tell it to.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent