★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-10-2012, 02:59 PM
I am really looking forward to the new contents the developer has teased us about. This is an especially enjoyable game and as much time as I spent going through all the existing content, I am still really wanting to play it some more.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
10-12-2012, 06:14 AM
Slewis7
We are working on it, but since it's bigger update than just simply add few tools or workers need time. But it's under development. Stay tuned.

10-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Is there any way to rest the countdown timers? Somehow my buildings were all showing 300+ hours, so I thought I would try to trick the system by changing my iPhone's date. (Bad to worse, dumb move) Now they all show 800+ hours.
Is there any way I can do a reset of those clocks? I am already at level 23, so starting over is not really an option..

Thanks
10-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsThanea View Post
Don't worry. For each type of buildings you will have different spots on the map.There's no possibility that you will fill all slots for the buildings.

Yes we had this idea too. Maybe in the future updates of PC2. Right now it's pacifistic game about crafting and creating.
But you know - evil is always around a corner...
I hope it stays a pacifistic game. There are a heap of games that involve war / fighting out there already. I love this game being abut crafting and creating.
10-31-2012, 09:34 PM
It's been a couple of months since I finished off PC's Campaign, and it's just sitting there in my iPad, with the glitched audio and kinda taking up space. Can I uninstall it and retain my kingdom, or is there really no point in saving the gameplay? I'm waiting for the update but after all this time there's still no word.
11-05-2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman73 View Post
It's been a couple of months since I finished off PC's Campaign, and it's just sitting there in my iPad, with the glitched audio and kinda taking up space. Can I uninstall it and retain my kingdom, or is there really no point in saving the gameplay? I'm waiting for the update but after all this time there's still no word.
@Madman
Good news: We will announce upcoming content update this week.
Stay tuned.
11-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Stay tuned.
Woo hoo!!

Playing: Xenowerk, Space Marshals, Drylands
11-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
@Madman
Stay tuned.
I'd like to just be able to play the original content without major issues once since I've never been able to finish a game before getting frustrated with vanishing villagers.

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )
11-06-2012, 12:41 AM
I have a really stupid question, but does Puzzle Craft require an internet connection to play?
11-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naie View Post
I have a really stupid question, but does Puzzle Craft require an internet connection to play?
It does not. I played for many hours on an airplane, over the summer.