Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-11-2012, 01:53 AM

Playing Shufflepuck on my new iPad 3 and I can't help but feel like this is the way it was meant to be experienced. One problem I am having though, the restore button isn't restoring my Duranium card.

Also totally unrelated but is anyone else on iPad not able to follow links for games to the App Store? Any time I try to follow a link from the TA app or from Appshopper the App Store loads the main page instead of the game I wanted to go to. Wasn't sure where to post that question.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:43 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to aghartastudio

you can use our facebook page as support for the game
(Agharta studio)

could you tell me more about the restore button?

if you just changed device you should'nt need to restore the game
(it's only needed if you Erase/ reinstall the game)
Old 10-12-2012, 04:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Ok. This game is seriously awesome!
Old 10-12-2012, 10:42 PM

I recently bought the deranium card that doubles all credz but it still shows it as a purchasable item in the shop. Does that mean i didnt buy it, or that you can buy more than one? Theres stills adds as well. Is there an IAP glitch?

Last edited by cowtruck123; 10-12-2012 at 11:12 PM..
Old 10-13-2012, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aghartastudio View Post
you can use our facebook page as support for the game
(Agharta studio)

could you tell me more about the restore button?

if you just changed device you should'nt need to restore the game
(it's only needed if you Erase/ reinstall the game)
Basically when I set up my iPad installed Shufflepuck it doesn't recognize that I've already purchased the Duranium card. When I press restore you're prompted for your password and then nothing happens.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fybaton View Post
Basically when I set up my iPad installed Shufflepuck it doesn't recognize that I've already purchased the Duranium card. When I press restore you're prompted for your password and then nothing happens.
Same happens to me.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:00 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeppTB View Post
Any chance of iCloud support in the future? I've been playing this on my iPad and just recently got an iPhone, I was sad to see I couldn't pick up and continue progressing where I was and instead had to start over. My IAP purchases could be restored without a problem but no other progress.
Same here, any chance?
Old 10-14-2012, 03:24 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fybaton View Post
Ditto here.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hi,
(Agharta Studio dev speaking)

It seems that there is an OS issue with some devices updated to iOS 6 using over-the-air functionality.
Some device info - needed to perform IAP verification - return 0 with iOS 6 on specific devices.

We are investigating with Apple.

Sincerely sorry about this issue.

(Note: some users made it working by fully restoring their device with iTunes then from their iCloud backup for all settings and apps to be recovered... but I can not assure you this will work in every cases. And please be sure to backup your device to your iCloud account before trying!)

Last edited by AghartaStudioDev; 10-15-2012 at 01:31 PM..
Old 10-15-2012, 06:08 PM

Default Game Impressions

Haven't read much of the thread, but I have started getting into playing this more. Last I posted I was looking forward to getting iPhone 5 and starting to play this - now very appreciative of the prompt update for 4" retina , and I've just unlocked access to the 3rd floor - I quite like how the progression system works, although it is clear that I need more practice for those guys!

From the missions it is clear you intend us to play A LOT, and the depth of content for a long time's playing really hits it home how much things have changed from the black and white, static content set of the game that inspired this one.

Just a few other things: it would be nice if we could disable the character reaction animation sequences, a) to speed things up a bit, and b) because after 100 times, even Furry's "oh no no no no" stops being cute and gets a bit annoying . It would also be nice to have the option to play portrait like you can for multiplayer. Not sure how the table dimensions relate, but the iPhone since 4 is so damned uncomfortable to hold in landscape for long periods, and also one's hand wouldn't obscure so much of the board.

Other than those I do find it a nicely polished game. For future unlocks perhaps different paddle impact sounds, more like the "bash" of Shufflepuck Cafe, might be nice.