★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-10-2012, 05:07 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 24
I'm level 22 how Do I get the last piece #7 of the Mayan calander?

EDIT: nevermind had to store items and place them again.

Last edited by ditroia; 10-10-2012 at 05:18 AM.
10-11-2012, 06:25 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 72
Crahes...

Anyone else experiencing this? Since the latest "update" that's done automatically when you start the game (like a few hours ago), I can't start it anymore. My city comes up for the blink of an eye - and then the app crashes.

Everytime. On every device. iOS 6.



Anyone?

10-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
So no devil Flanders or anything till the ray gun is bought?
You can still get Devil Flanders without the Ray Gun. Make sure Ned and Homer are free after finishing the Black Hole Quest, once Kang appears he will mention something about the Black Hole being a portal between heaven and hell. After that you'll get the Devil Flanders costume. Make sure to keep Homer and Lisa free to complete the Devil Flanders quests (Homer for the first, Lisa for the second, Homer for the 3rd), and keep 10 eggs and 10 TP on hand for one of his quests as well.
10-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticool View Post
You can still get Devil Flanders without the Ray Gun. Make sure Ned and Homer are free after finishing the Black Hole Quest, once Kang appears he will mention something about the Black Hole being a portal between heaven and hell. After that you'll get the Devil Flanders costume. Make sure to keep Homer and Lisa free to complete the Devil Flanders quests (Homer for the first, Lisa for the second, Homer for the 3rd), and keep 10 eggs and 10 TP on hand for one of his quests as well.
What should I get now? Just the houses from the Halloween update?
10-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Joined: May 2009
Location: Bay area, CA
Posts: 2,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditroia View Post
I'm level 22 how Do I get the last piece #7 of the Mayan calander?

EDIT: nevermind had to store items and place them again.
Yeah I had to do the same thing. You'd think they would have caught such an obvious bug.
10-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 24
Anyone built the Ray Gun?
10-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Ray Gun

I built the ray gun. It shoots down the saucer, and then it crash lands into your ray gun, and now you have a big crash site. But now I have Klang hanging around doing quests. Not sure if you can get him without the ray gun can you?
10-13-2012, 01:24 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamehenge View Post
I built the ray gun. It shoots down the saucer, and then it crash lands into your ray gun, and now you have a big crash site. But now I have Klang hanging around doing quests. Not sure if you can get him without the ray gun can you?
Probably not. Does Klang stay after Halloween?
10-13-2012, 07:23 AM
Everything you got Halloween stays what you didn't goes
10-14-2012, 05:25 AM
You know, if these were 99cent buildings i would get one every now and than... in the end maybe spend more than i do on an average iOS game just because i like the art style... but 10+$ :-/