★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-13-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aghartastudio View Post
you can use our facebook page as support for the game
(Agharta studio)

could you tell me more about the restore button?

if you just changed device you should'nt need to restore the game
(it's only needed if you Erase/ reinstall the game)
Basically when I set up my iPad installed Shufflepuck it doesn't recognize that I've already purchased the Duranium card. When I press restore you're prompted for your password and then nothing happens.
10-13-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fybaton View Post
Basically when I set up my iPad installed Shufflepuck it doesn't recognize that I've already purchased the Duranium card. When I press restore you're prompted for your password and then nothing happens.
Same happens to me.

10-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeppTB View Post
Any chance of iCloud support in the future? I've been playing this on my iPad and just recently got an iPhone, I was sad to see I couldn't pick up and continue progressing where I was and instead had to start over. My IAP purchases could be restored without a problem but no other progress.
Same here, any chance?

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa
10-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fybaton View Post
Ditto here.
10-15-2012, 02:25 AM
Hi,
(Agharta Studio dev speaking)

It seems that there is an OS issue with some devices updated to iOS 6 using over-the-air functionality.
Some device info - needed to perform IAP verification - return 0 with iOS 6 on specific devices.

We are investigating with Apple.

Sincerely sorry about this issue.

(Note: some users made it working by fully restoring their device with iTunes then from their iCloud backup for all settings and apps to be recovered... but I can not assure you this will work in every cases. And please be sure to backup your device to your iCloud account before trying!)

Last edited by AghartaStudioDev; 10-15-2012 at 12:31 PM.
10-15-2012, 05:08 PM
Game Impressions

Haven't read much of the thread, but I have started getting into playing this more. Last I posted I was looking forward to getting iPhone 5 and starting to play this - now very appreciative of the prompt update for 4" retina , and I've just unlocked access to the 3rd floor - I quite like how the progression system works, although it is clear that I need more practice for those guys!

From the missions it is clear you intend us to play A LOT, and the depth of content for a long time's playing really hits it home how much things have changed from the black and white, static content set of the game that inspired this one.

Just a few other things: it would be nice if we could disable the character reaction animation sequences, a) to speed things up a bit, and b) because after 100 times, even Furry's "oh no no no no" stops being cute and gets a bit annoying . It would also be nice to have the option to play portrait like you can for multiplayer. Not sure how the table dimensions relate, but the iPhone since 4 is so damned uncomfortable to hold in landscape for long periods, and also one's hand wouldn't obscure so much of the board.

Other than those I do find it a nicely polished game. For future unlocks perhaps different paddle impact sounds, more like the "bash" of Shufflepuck Cafe, might be nice.
10-16-2012, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AghartaStudioDev View Post
Hi,
(Agharta Studio dev speaking)

It seems that there is an OS issue with some devices updated to iOS 6 using over-the-air functionality.
Some device info - needed to perform IAP verification - return 0 with iOS 6 on specific devices.

We are investigating with Apple.

Sincerely sorry about this issue.
Hi,

Version 1.5 is now live and provides a workaround for the OS bug found on some devices updated to iOS 6 using over-the-air functionality.
10-17-2012, 07:00 AM
Send a message via MSN to aghartastudio
Version 1.5 contains also a fix to complete the unfinishable missions too.

Thanks apple for the One night approval ! ^^

Alexandre leboucher - Agharta studio
Designer of 1112
Check out my twitter for latest updates!
11-11-2012, 07:29 AM
Daily update

Come on the facebook page and like it, for daily news and interesting articles about our games!

I'll post the daily updates in this thread as well

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aghart...16286425079692

Today news:
We need your help with objects !
We are Gathering new ideas for hufflepuck in game items (puck, mallets and one-shot items)
Don't hesitate to post your ideas and we well add them in the game (if they are doable) along with your name in the credits!

Ex :
- Object : Transluscent mallet.
- Description : sligthly luminous transparent mallet.
- Gameplay effect : None. Cosmetic only.

Designer of 1112
11-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Daily Agharta update

Here is the famous Ayato, one of the skilled shufflepuck player from the athanor! He currently reside at floor 2.
Rumors said his daughter could be somewhere in the tower !

Ayato is of course inspired by good old Han solo to strengthen the "starwars" look and feel, his asian features however are borrowed from Toshir Mifune (Seven samurai)

Designer of 1112