Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > User Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2012, 11:58 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Hello Cappuccino Review

Causal managment with cute characters and pleasant sound effects.

Story:
Your dream is to own a cafe. Finally it comes true. It starts from a very small business. With your effort and the satisfaction from the customers, the shop expands greater and greater.

Design:
The game is a fresh new management game from KTH. Your goal is to run the cafe shop and serve all customers. Select a recipe and make different coffee or drinks. The tutorial is very detailed and easy to learn how to play the game. It's not just some slices to show the still gameplay, but some basic skills and missions to let you know really how to do. Buy new items to decorate your shop will make the shop look better and attract more customers. You can customize your characters by changing their hairstyle, suits, accessories and emotions. When you level up, you can also move your cafe to beach.

Don't forget the other big part of the game - social. You can add friends, visit their cafes, or drop by the nearby cafes. At others' cafes, you can leave a tip or stamp a nice mark to show your affection.

There's some ways to earn extra gold in the game. For instance, the daily quiz is an excellent choice. Solve the quiz correctly and earn the bonus prize. The mission rewards are also very considerable. Try finish as many missions as possible. You can also buy gold via In-App-Purchase faster.

Graphics:
The game is super cute. I really love the Asian style characters. The game supports iPhone 5 larger screen at launch. I am happy to be able to play the game in full screen on my new iPhone 5.

Conclusion:
The game is very causal. You don't have to rush leveling up. Just play a while when you are free. I think it's wonderful to play the game during the afternoon tea. Cute characters with pleasant sound effects . You will love this game!

Some suggestions:

1. We all know that the game is a social game, which must be play when the device is connected to WiFi or cellular networks. But I think it's better to make it playable during offline without the social parts. Game data can be saved locally. Once the device is connected to the Internet, new saves can be uploaded to the server.

2. Add Game Center support when Award system is online.