★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Nexus: the Portal to All Realities.
A brand new game mode that includes all-new gameplay mechanics, a revamped user interface, and a dynamic card evolution system for a brand new set of Nexus cards.

Marvel War of Heroes is the ONLY official mobile card battle game from the Marvel Universe, featuring Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Man and many more.

Create the ultimate team of Marvel characters and battle other players around the world. Evolve and enhance your Super Heroes, featuring original artwork by Marvel artists.

Hydra and the worlds most dangerous Super Villains are using the mysterious iso-8 to tip the balance of power in their favor. As an Agent for S.H.I.E.L.D. it is up to you to assemble a team of Super Heroes, unravel the mystery of iso-8 and battle the most powerful group of Super Villains ever assembled.

Featuring Marvel characters, including Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawkeye
Fast-paced card-battle action! Build your own unique deck to defeat Marvel Super Villains!
Original art by Marvel artists, such as Aleksi Briclot (Thanos Imperative), Eisner-Award winning Simon Bisley and Francesco Mattina_ (Thunderbolts, Punisher)
Regular updates, with new cards and events added on a constant basis.
Team up with other players to defeat powerful enemies.

About The Organization:
***Marvel Entertainment is the legendary entertainment company with over 8,000 characters from over 70 years in the business.
***Mobage is the ultimate gaming network. Registering gives you access to the best free social games, and connects you to 30 million players worldwide.
Connect with other fans on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Mobage

dalbertson's comments:
This thread is for discussing Marvel: War of Heroes (No referral codes please)

Post your referral codes here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=163096

10-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Worth getting?

10-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Worth getting?
Considering the expensive price of free, I understand your hesitance.
10-18-2012, 12:39 PM

Kidding aside, we all know this isnt free.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-18-2012, 12:41 PM
By the publishers of Rage of Bahamut....

No thanks. Without even playing the game, I can tell you there is no actual gameplay.
10-18-2012, 08:31 PM
This game is addictive as hell. Love me it.
10-18-2012, 09:14 PM
There are very few free games. This free to play model is a temporary gold mine for developers. In my opinion, casual gamers tend to spend more, because they don't have the experience and patience of dedicated gamer. That said, I'll pass. This isn't gaming to me.
10-18-2012, 09:21 PM
For those who don't know how this scam works. The dev/publisher pays asian companies to post thousands of reviews all over the net. Most are simple, short and positive. Some are negative in an attempt to look legitimate.

The net effect is the illusion of a community and/or that the game is popular. The publisher also takes its own revenue procured by IAP to purchase more IAP. This keeps the game high on apple's charts.

Last edited by Quantus; 10-18-2012 at 10:12 PM.
10-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Either way it's marvel guys....and superheroes kick azz...I'm game for a bit

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
10-18-2012, 09:44 PM
i will give it a try because it is marvel

P.S. i hate it when a game doesn't appear in my country's store

Last edited by sdmiracle; 10-18-2012 at 09:47 PM.