Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2012, 08:13 PM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Finger Tied - by Streaming Colour

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-18-2012 at 03:12 AM..
Old 10-18-2012, 08:36 AM

Hi guys, this is Owen. I am the one-man shop Streaming Colour and the game designer/developer of Finger Tied. If you have any questions about the game, feedback, suggestions, or criticism, let me know!
Old 10-18-2012, 11:30 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hi Owen. Loving the look and feel of Finger Tied. Screencaps don't do it any justice.
Btw, I forgot to disable multi-touch gestures, and was wondering why I couldn't drag four lines :-/
Loving the game already!
Old 10-18-2012, 01:13 PM

Hello! I've been playing alone and I'm really enjoying the game. Reminds me of Fingle with a different twist. The interface is really well done. However, just like the hints in-game suggest, after a while you really should get some help. I've been struggling to get gold stars on the second group ("Easy") and still missing one level. I haven't tried the next groups yet, but I reckon the rest should be done with someone else =) Which is kind of the whole point of why I bought this game! The fact that all levels I tried so far could be done single player is a bonus ^^.

Minor suggestion:
The game could have two modes: single player and multiplayer. Even if the levels were the same, the star times would be different in both. Unfortunately the Leaderboards would have to be common to both modes because there's no way of making sure people wouldn't cheat on the single player.

Congratz Owen!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:16 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

This game is driving me slightly crazy, but I also can't stop playing it, so I guess that's a good thing! I'm determined to get as many golds as possible without recruiting outside help.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
This game is driving me slightly crazy, but I also can't stop playing it, so I guess that's a good thing! I'm determined to get as many golds as possible without recruiting outside help.
Good luck
Old 10-18-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostENT View Post
Good luck

Instead of the smile I'd rather see an evil laughter
Old 10-18-2012, 04:07 PM

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad you're enjoying the game! Apple has just featured Finger Tied in New & Noteworthy for the week, so I'm excited to see what's in store for the next few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choocs View Post
Hi Owen. Loving the look and feel of Finger Tied. Screencaps don't do it any justice.
Btw, I forgot to disable multi-touch gestures, and was wondering why I couldn't drag four lines :-/
Loving the game already!
Thanks! And yes, multitasking gestures interfere with the 4 finger puzzles. I do my best to try to detect when that's happened and display a message to the player, but I'm hearing there are some cases I don't catch. I'm going to see what I can do to improve things in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedroagria View Post
Hello! I've been playing alone and I'm really enjoying the game. Reminds me of Fingle with a different twist. The interface is really well done. However, just like the hints in-game suggest, after a while you really should get some help. I've been struggling to get gold stars on the second group ("Easy") and still missing one level. I haven't tried the next groups yet, but I reckon the rest should be done with someone else =) Which is kind of the whole point of why I bought this game! The fact that all levels I tried so far could be done single player is a bonus ^^.

Minor suggestion:
The game could have two modes: single player and multiplayer. Even if the levels were the same, the star times would be different in both. Unfortunately the Leaderboards would have to be common to both modes because there's no way of making sure people wouldn't cheat on the single player.

Congratz Owen!
Thanks for the suggestions! The whole game was designed to be completable by one player, but also be fun with multiple players. All of the gold star times were achievable by a single player...with practice.

But yes, I encourage you to find a friend (or two or three) and play together. The game's a lot of fun with other people...but beating those gold star times is still going to be challenging on the later levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
A bold goal! Good luck!

Owen
Old 10-19-2012, 09:11 AM

So has anyone managed to beat every level in the game yet? That last level is a doozie...

Owen
Old 10-19-2012, 12:39 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Just started playing this with my wife & daughter, it's great!

Any chance we'll be able to share user-made puzzles in the future? That would really extend the life of this game!

Also: the possibility of "multiplayer" puzzles using more than 4 fingers would be fantastic!

Last edited by drelbs; 10-19-2012 at 12:43 PM..