Sefirah - (by Joymoa Corporation)[Universal][NZ]

10-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat View Post
Actually one of our upgrades for the game include a way to select characters easier during battle.

Thanks again for the feedback.
Thanks... This is currently one of my favorite games.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-17-2012, 01:51 AM
Hi

I really like this game so are you going to release this game within this month?

11-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Hey! Very good game, i actually took the time with this one and finished it, 24 hours tops played (i rarely finish games these days...)
But i have the biggest, most massive disappointment.... i can`t see the ending, the app just crashes and it really frustrates me! What happens at the end? all i can see is •••Spoiler:  a picture of aaron, and the first words of the epilogue and then it crashes! Will there be a fix soon (really really soon?), or better did someone get to see the epilogue?

PS: i tried 4 times the final battle and it still crashes

Favorites: Ravenmark, Chaos Rings Series, The King of Fighters, Hero Mages, Total War: Battles, Kingdom Rush, Sefirah, The World Ends With You!
Waiting for:Ravenmark new campaign!
12-22-2012, 07:17 AM
Huh, someone finally managed to make a Battleheart clone that doesn't suck.

This game is great. The problem of overlapping sprites is mitigated by the party frames at the bottom letting you select a character, as well as the option to select them all. Maybe you might need to do a bit of grinding from time to time, but if you're like me, you kept grinding in Battleheart anyway after there was nothing left to do but farm the arena. So it's not a big deal.

Last edited by Respox; 12-22-2012 at 11:10 PM.