Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-19-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Just started playing this with my wife & daughter, it's great!

Any chance we'll be able to share user-made puzzles in the future? That would really extend the life of this game!

Also: the possibility of "multiplayer" puzzles using more than 4 fingers would be fantastic!
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! I love hearing that parents are playing it with their kids.

I really wanted to get some kind of puzzle sharing in for the launch version, but I wanted to do it right if I was going to do it at all. It's something I'm hoping I can do for a future release. Sharing isn't a small feature, so I'll have to see how things go. I'm just a one-man team, so I have to choose where I spend my time carefully.

I've thought about trying to do some multi-person levels with 6, 8, or 10 fingers, but it creates some interesting new technical challenges, as well as design challenges. I definitely think it could be really cool, though!

Owen
Old 10-20-2012, 01:43 PM

So, anyone completed all levels yet? Anyone 100%'d (that is, all gold stars) the game yet?

Owen
Old 10-22-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choocs View Post
Hi Owen. Loving the look and feel of Finger Tied. Screencaps don't do it any justice.
Btw, I forgot to disable multi-touch gestures, and was wondering why I couldn't drag four lines :-/
Loving the game already!
Just a quick update for everyone on the Multitasking Gestures. On Friday I submitted an update to Apple that does much better detection of when you've got Multitasking Gestures enabled and immediately pops up information on how to disable them. I hope this will alleviate some of the confusion people have been having with the 4 Finger puzzles failing immediately.

I'm hoping Apple approves the update quickly, but you never know how long these things will take.

Owen
Old 10-22-2012, 12:32 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

This game is good. Reminds me of Fingle with a puzzling touch. Love it!
Thanks for the multitasking gesture update. I experience problem too when the first time I reach level 11 before realizing the multitasking.

An idea for future update, if possible, please add versus mode where two people head to head on tying their finger.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post
This game is good. Reminds me of Fingle with a puzzling touch. Love it!
Thanks for the multitasking gesture update. I experience problem too when the first time I reach level 11 before realizing the multitasking.

An idea for future update, if possible, please add versus mode where two people head to head on tying their finger.
Glad you got the multitasking gestures sorted out.

A two-player versus mode could be interesting. I'll have to give some thought to how that might work.

Thanks, and glad you're enjoying the game!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:22 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Has anybody tried this game on the Mini? I'd like to buy it to play with my friends, but worry the screen may be too small to comfortably fit four hands around.

Cheers.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:19 AM

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm releasing a new version of Finger Tied, called Finger Tied Jr., that's specifically for iPhone and iPod touch! The game will be out on Thursday, May 23rd.

I've posted a bunch of details about it here, in the Upcoming iPhone Games forum: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2825312

If you've got any questions, let me know!
Owen