Old 10-22-2012, 12:00 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Are there any screenies of this game?
If not, what's with all the hype?
Old 10-22-2012, 12:17 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
the gameplay video will not come anytime soon, i believe nor the responds from the developer himself. but as i said it before, if this game will ever be release, it must look, taste, and act better than ravensword 2.
The huge development cycle, and the amount of times they've claimed to be "almost done" sort of implies that it won't be better though.
It's been so long, that either they've started over on most assets to keep them "up to date" with newer devices...or they'll be using older assets so it'll just look significantly worse then the upcoming batch of games.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:24 PM

Where did they wrote that they are almost done? Over all those Years I have never ever heard from Alan that they are almost done at any Point when we had talked about the Game or it`s current State.

Don`t just throw up things that they aren`t true. Those Guys are more or less are working their Asses off to finally get it finished.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-24-2012 at 04:04 AM..
Old 10-30-2012, 11:02 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

We've been promised updates and screenshots "soon" for over two years now I think, the publishing date has been put back twice and now there is none. I suspect that's what people are getting at.

I haven't given up on this game but I'm not really excited about it any more either, if it comes along and it's brilliant all the better, if it's mediocre I won't be disappointed.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:34 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Where did they wrote that they are almost done? Over all those Years I have never ever heard from Alan that they are almost done at any Point when we had talked about the Game or it`s current State.

Don`t just throw up things that they aren`t true. Those Guys are more or less are working their Asses off to finally get it finished.
Yeah I haven't read that anywhere either. But the biggest problem with me and I'm sure some other people is that I don't really care at this point. If it turns out to be a good game, that's great, but I wont be excited to instabiy this on release nor will I be disappointed if it turns out bad. I don't expect them to give us all the info or anything, just wish thy would try and communicate with people who could potentially be customers, and maybe even a few screenies that were expected. And I'm not saying we're entitled To anything(which we really aren't), but just some info would be nice
Old 12-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Developer
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Just a quick update: The Shadow Sun has been delayed slightly until early next year. We're currently finishing off sound production, but the main story and all sidequests are playable from start to finish and everything is looking very polished.

I'll be the first to admit our communication about the game has so far been pretty awful, but ignore mutterings of vapourware. The Shadow Sun will absolutely see the light of day soon, and I'll confidently predict it won't disappoint...

Have a great Christmas all
Old 12-07-2012, 05:46 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Send a message via ICQ to spajdr

And again no screenshots or any video at all.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Scull View Post
Just a quick update: The Shadow Sun has been delayed slightly until early next year. We're currently finishing off sound production, but the main story and all sidequests are playable from start to finish and everything is looking very polished.

I'll be the first to admit our communication about the game has so far been pretty awful, but ignore mutterings of vapourware. The Shadow Sun will absolutely see the light of day soon, and I'll confidently predict it won't disappoint...

Have a great Christmas all
Any possibly of seeing a couple of new screen shots?? A video would be REALLY awesome, but I completely understand if you don't have time for that. Screen shots only take two seconds to upload, and we're all very anxious to see how your game has progressed!!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:07 AM
Developer
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
And again no screenshots or any video at all.
No. We need to get all our cards in order first. We're completely focused on finishing off all the remaining assets. Not necessarily the way I would have done things, but Alan is the project lead. Since we bungled our initial announcement, we want to get our next one (many years later) exactly right.

You won't need to wait much longer.

Closed Thread