Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-04-2012, 09:06 AM

hm cant buy the supernova inapp purchase... just says that i should contact itunes support
Old 11-04-2012, 01:59 PM

where can i find the magnetar juice.... haha i know its located in the magnetar system but i searched everywhere and in any other terrian system.... nobody got it.... game error?
Old 11-04-2012, 04:21 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloquent View Post
hm cant buy the supernova inapp purchase... just says that i should contact itunes support
Try killing the app, logging out of iTunes, opening the app and trying to purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloquent View Post
where can i find the magnetar juice.... haha i know its located in the magnetar system but i searched everywhere and in any other terrian system.... nobody got it.... game error?
Nah, not a game bug :P After 3-4 different stores you visit, the stock will refresh on that station, so if you go in circles in Magnetar, you'll maintain their stock of no juice :P fly around to s couple of other stations in a different system, and when you return you ought to find some
Old 11-05-2012, 08:59 PM

Default game performance issues?

Did anyone else have this problem?

I'm using IPad2, no other apps open at the time, 8G of space left, but my GoF2HD runs with stutter.

I never had this problem prior to the recent update.

Was wondering if this game is no longer playable on Ipad2, or if I need to re-install.

I tried turning the graphics and lighting option all the way down (low graphics, low lighting), but it doesn't seem to help.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:23 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbassy View Post

I'm using IPad2, no other apps open at the time, 8G of space left, but my GoF2HD runs with stutter.

Was wondering if this game is no longer playable on Ipad2, or if I need to re-install.

I tried turning the graphics and lighting option all the way down (low graphics, low lighting), but it doesn't seem to help.
It should work fine on the iPad 2 a full graphics. What kind of stuttering is it? Mildly dropped frame rate, or a very high drop in frame rate?

Anyway, when Game Center tries to connect to the app, there is a few seconds of high lag, but when it can't connect, the latency can become prolonged. Make sure you have an internet connection when you open the app. If you have no internet connection, you'll have to leave the app for a while until GC stops trying to connect.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Apocalypse View Post
It should work fine on the iPad 2 a full graphics. What kind of stuttering is it? Mildly dropped frame rate, or a very high drop in frame rate?

Anyway, when Game Center tries to connect to the app, there is a few seconds of high lag, but when it can't connect, the latency can become prolonged. Make sure you have an internet connection when you open the app. If you have no internet connection, you'll have to leave the app for a while until GC stops trying to connect.

high drop rate. like listening to a broken record.

but i think you're right on the Game-Center part.
I left the game running for about 6-7 minutes, no improvement. So then I tried to manually logging into the Gamecenter / Achievements and Leaderboards. When the "unable to login" message appears, the game runs smoothly.

thanks!
Old 11-06-2012, 05:55 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Failed clones...could it have been Galactic Phantasy Prelude?
Gee how did you know lol.
You guys are not really fair there... The only game which could be close to GoF 2 (or better) is GoF 3.

Last edited by Monsieur Dangereux; 11-06-2012 at 05:58 AM..
Old 11-06-2012, 07:11 AM

got all medals but cant neither buy the VoidX nor the Specter.... restarted and reinstalled the game several times... still nothing...
Old 11-06-2012, 07:26 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbassy View Post

I get this too on my iPad 3. Usually happens on the first launch of the game. I'd then quit, multitask close, then reopen the game and its fine. But good to hear its not just me.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:16 AM

that appears when gamecenter is not quick loading the stats...